Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get ya mind right floyd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
      Youre a fool if he plead not guilty this would have gotten dragged out with possible longer sentence due to the other charges. This takes care of all his legal problems rather swiftly. 3 months and over.
      He plead guilty because hes guilty, atleast i can admire him for telling it like it is.

You think a man with an ego like Floyd will say hes guilty if he wasnt? Get real.

Once he gets out in 1month time he will then have another trial with Manny's lawsuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandoernandez View Post
        I guess Floyd has an excuse when he loses to Pac.
        Ive said before and ill say it again....at this point is his career, he will lose to Pac. Ortiz was a clear sign that a younger active pressure fighter had more success than anyone hes faced in recent years. Ortiz WAS landing on him, and Floyd was missing quite frequently. Only the red "K" *****s say otherwise. I love Floyd but im not blinded like most of these *****s on here that worship the ground he walks on. Ill rip whoever when its needed.

Had this fight happened 3 years ago....Floyd wins hands down. As for his sentence......each state varies, and county is worse than being in prison. In a federal prison, more times than not, you are segregated according to your offense (most are drug offenders). In county, you have EVERYONE just tossed together. Huge difference. Now maybe this is different in other states, but down here, thats the way the it works.

End of the day, he will be a star while hes in jail with most people being in awe over him (including the turtles), so he wont have any hard times. I fully expect him to do more more than 45 days tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
          Ive said before and ill say it again....at this point is his career, he will lose to Pac. Ortiz was a clear sign that a younger active pressure fighter had more success than anyone hes faced in recent years. Ortiz WAS landing on him, and Floyd was missing quite frequently. Only the red "K" *****s say otherwise. I love Floyd but im not blinded like most of these *****s on here that worship the ground he walks on. Ill rip whoever when its needed.

Had this fight happened 3 years ago....Floyd wins hands down. As for his sentence......each state varies, and county is worse than being in prison. In a federal prison, more times than not, you are segregated according to your offense (most are drug offenders). In county, you have EVERYONE just tossed together. Huge difference. Now maybe this is different in other states, but down here, thats the way the it works.

End of the day, he will be a star while hes in jail with most people being in awe over him (including the turtles), so he wont have any hard times. I fully expect him to do more more than 45 days tops.
          What? Im a Pac fan, and at this point in both their careers, Floyd will still kill Manny, and maybe TKo him.

As for the county jail vs prison debate i think LarryX may know, hes been in both.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Moral of the story, don't hit women and threaten your kids.
            Moral of the story, when a fighter's been running from another for years and all of a sudden he announces, with painfully specific detail, when, where & how he wants to fight that guy he's been running from, he most likely knows that the fight can't be made even on his terms.

Guess Old Bob was right after all saying that Floyd needed to clean his house before any serious negotiations could start.

Comment

• the bad thing about all this is that $500 fine, where is Floyd going to get the money to pay that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Yup, thought the same exact thing.

I'm not surprised. Throughout Floyd's previous extended vacation they had the courage to state it was Manny's fault that the fight was not being made. Like as if it was Manny's fault that Floyd wanted to avoid fighting. Even Floyd's own words didn't convince them!
                It never was Manny's fault. It was, is, and will always be Bob Arum's fault. Anyone who can't see that knows nothing about this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  What? Im a Pac fan, and at this point in both their careers, Floyd will still kill Manny, and maybe TKo him.

As for the county jail vs prison debate i think LarryX may know, hes been in both.
                  Mannys work rate is what will be the key. Hes faster and more accurate the Victor, and Victor had success at getting to Floyd by letting Floyd swing (though most were hitting glove when tossing combos at Vic), and throw combos.. I dont see a TKO for Floyd, as Pac has shown to take punches as good as anyone in the sport. Dont get me wrong, Floyd is very capable of a shutout, but at this point, i just dont see it with him at this point in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                    Mannys work rate is what will be the key. Hes faster and more accurate the Victor, and Victor had success at getting to Floyd by letting Floyd swing (though most were hitting glove when tossing combos at Vic), and throw combos.. I dont see a TKO for Floyd, as Pac has shown to take punches as good as anyone in the sport. Dont get me wrong, Floyd is very capable of a shutout, but at this point, i just dont see it with him at this point in his career.
                    Yeah his work rate against Marquez was amazing. Whenever I hear someone say Pac's work rate will be key against Mayweather it immediately tells me they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. One of Mayweather's biggest strengths is limiting his opponent's punch out put. Marquez was able to significantly decrease Pac's punch output in every one of their fights and Mayweather would decrease it even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                      Yeah his work rate against Marquez was amazing. Whenever I hear someone say Pac's work rate will be key against Mayweather it immediately tells me they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. One of Mayweather's biggest strengths is limiting his opponent's punch out put. Marquez was able to significantly decrease Pac's punch output in every one of their fights and Mayweather would decrease it even more.
                      You are so naive to think that JMM and Floyd are alike. They are not. JMM is a risk taker, and takes to give. Floyd doesnt throw the amount of combos nor takes the risk that JMM does by a long shot. I love Floyd but im not pretending that hes faced someone on Pacs level, and everyone treats this match as its just another fighter. Maybe he does shut him out, but i dont see it. Floyd is slowing down, and Ortiz was proof of that. Only the fan boy cheerleaders say otherwise. Floyd could not limit how victor kept coming forward and slowly but surely backing him to the ropes. BTW....he was landing more than people tend to mention. Watch the fight in slow motion, and see just how exactly he was limiting Victor.....Victor was landing shots just fine. Dont give me the whole crap that "well Floyds were more meaningful" either.

Comment

Working...
                      X