No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    Ummm maybe cuz pops *****s out hundred dollar bills??? And of course couples argue and fight but the guy laying hands on the women? Idk where u're from but maybe u need to get out of there then cuz that ***** ain't normal brah lol.
    u just owned that idiota bruh!! lol...seems like its normal in their hood to beat up women..lol

Comment

• How comes The Lawyer was smart as a typical dumb *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        Ok but... I still haven't seen one response to the kids still being with him though

And the mother allows it

So just by that, I dont make sense when I say its being blown outta proportion ?
        he was yet to be convicted

as a father he had legal access to his children , whether the mother or the kids like it or not.

dont forget money can buy u access

Comment

• Well, sooner or later you have to pay the piper. Maybe this will be a wake up call for Floyd to slow down a lil. Never understood celebs going to jail. All that money and freedom to just throw it away. They'll probably make him do 10/20 days T.I. style. Pac fans are happy for some odd reason instead of wanting to see the fight. That's how you know it is personal and not about boxing. Bob Arum said that Pac would not be ready for March, so later should be fine. Floyd, do your time and come out a better man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            There was no trial, so obviously the judge didn't see all the "evidences"

smh....
            so the judge just decided to put floyd in jail just for kicks?? and floyd lawyers did nothing?? smh!! lol...damn these floyd apologists! damage control eehh??

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
              he was yet to be convicted

as a father he had legal access to his children , whether the mother or the kids like it or not.
              Yes he does

But if this was so violent I expect maybe... a restraining order. Maybe how about **** his legal access after he hurt us and threaten to kill us

He pleaded guilty to battery so he guilty to that. Rest of that seems to be b.s based on events after. Thats all I'm saying

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Well, sooner or later you have to pay the piper. Maybe this will be a wake up call for Floyd to slow down a lil. Never understood celebs going to jail. All that money and freedom to just throw it away. They'll probably make him do 10/20 days T.I. style. Pac fans are happy for some odd reason instead of wanting to see the fight. That's how you know it is personal and not about boxing. Bob Arum said that Pac would not be ready for March, so later should be fine. Floyd, do your time and come out a better man.
                exactly, 10 20 days aint nothing, its a small workout holiday for floyd.

how this affect his future fight is irelevent.

nothings changed

Comment

• Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
                  Finally a brotha who speaks the truth!
                  As if a pinoy knows anything about the truth.

Teddy Atlas....now that's a guy that speaks the truth...

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Well, sooner or later you have to pay the piper. Maybe this will be a wake up call for Floyd to slow down a lil. Never understood celebs going to jail. All that money and freedom to just throw it away. They'll probably make him do 10/20 days T.I. style. Pac fans are happy for some odd reason instead of wanting to see the fight. That's how you know it is personal and not about boxing. Bob Arum said that Pac would not be ready for March, so later should be fine. Floyd, do your time and come out a better man.
                    this is the response that im waiting from these dumb *****s!! ^^^^

justice have been served and floyd should come out as a better man....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      He didnt say anything we didnt already know.
                      Go pluck your eyebrows you knee-sliding booty-rican.

Comment

Working...
                      X