No announcement yet.

If Floyd and Manny fight May 5th and Floyd dominates he is top 15 atg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    ther you go, now you opened up....you read my mind ...how so?...simple..quality over qunatity....cotto is by far bigger than anthting floyd has done at ww...why?...cotto already beat shane and that is floyd's biggest win...why again?...the shane that fought floyd was not much better than the shane that floyd fought...floyd did not fight cotto at all, infact he retired to avoid him...
    You are using a triangle theory to prove that Manny has a better resume then Floyd? BTW Mosely Cotto was a close fight, could have went either way.

Comment

what, you need a cheerleader to go aganist me?...
      Nah...Maybe against truly good posters, real fans I probably would...But, with trolls like you? Nah...I'm OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Do you not more importantly than who is when into account?

Yes Cotto beat Mosley(we can even discuss that more if you want)

But, Mosley dominated the guy who probably took years off Cotto career.

So when you say by far...Not it's not by far.

And, even if you think that Pac win over Cotto was better than Floyd win over Mosley or even vice versa.

One win doesn't reflect on who has the better resume.

One win doesn't even reflect quality like you want to mention. Because, if Floyd has the better 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th wins that are better than Pac. Then how can you say that it's Pac without a doubt. I'm only asking cuz' you only gave me one win instead of really matching up their WW resume.

I tell you what rank Pac best wins at WW. And, then give me Floyd top 5 best wins at WW(since Pac only has 5 fights, while Floyd has 7). And, then match them up and tell me why Pac WW resume is no doubt better.
        oh god, palying it safe like usual...before we go any further, who has the better resume at ww , pac or floyd?...no neeutral ****...

Comment

yeah , one was a lineal bum and the other was someone who wanted to quit vs pac....lol
          Mosley was someone who Pac ran scared from until Floyd took care of business like a champion should, instead Pac made Cotto fight at a catchweight, even after Cotto went life and death with Margarito and CLottey, exactly like a champion shouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Nah...Maybe against truly good posters, real fans I probably would...But, with trolls like you? Nah...I'm OK.
            well, you already got that cualit all over your ****, who really has nothing to say but just hopin well for you for him....lol

and you got another ***** in comedian who's dyin to see me lose in a discussion, i say you got yourself a groupie....not bad, them self righteuos talks does work on fools...

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Mosley was someone who Pac ran scared from until Floyd took care of business like a champion should, instead Pac made Cotto fight at a catchweight, even after Cotto went life and death with Margarito and CLottey, exactly like a champion shouldn't.
              pac beat shane better than floyd fool.....cotoo is one of the reasons why floyd retired so you *****s cant downplay that win...pac fought margo, clottye and cotto, no excuses there...floyd did not...

Comment

well, you already got that cualit all over your ****, who really has nothing to say but just hopin well for you for him....lol

and you got another ***** in comedian who's dyin to see me lose in a discussion, i say you got yourself a groupie....not bad, them self righteuos talks does work on fools...
                @ see you "lose"... quit taking this internet **** to heart puga, Jro just broke down his opinion and all you managed to do was come back with insults and a ****** triangle theory to answer his question. Go watch some boxing you fucking ****** so you can actually have a discussion without having to sound like a complete idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  You are using a triangle theory to prove that Manny has a better resume then Floyd? BTW Mosely Cotto was a close fight, could have went either way.
                  actually i was not....floyd only fought one of them that makes that triangle theory youre talking about...pac fought all of them...

and no, even shane admited he lost to cotto...it was a clear win ...

Comment

If I were dying to see you lose in a discussion all I'd have to do is go read any exchange between you and any other poster from the last 24 hours. Im dying to see if its possible for you to come up with a reasonable logical rebuttal. So far, I see it not...

Comment

pac beat shane better than floyd fool.....cotoo is one of the reasons why floyd retired so you *****s cant downplay that win...pac fought margo, clottye and cotto, no excuses there...floyd did not...
                      You mean Pac finally stopped ducking him and fought Shane after he saw Floyd and Mora handle him? Lol Yeah that Pacquiao, what a warrior.

Made Cotto come in at a catchweight after getting spanked by Margarito and barely beating Clottey, and he STILL needed a catchweight to fight. Pacquiao, what a warrior.

Baldomir beat Clottey, by the way.

Don't bring in Margarito, that wasn't at welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X