Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If We Win The Appeal, I'll Give Peterson a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, khan needs to be quite and try to get the rematch HOWEVER HE CAN. The guy lost the fight, anybody that has any issiue with the points being taken are deluted, he was pushing and using his elbow all night, even getting away with it 3 times in the 12th round b4 the deduction happened. I also think its funny w all the: if the points werent taken talk. khan was credited with a knockdown in the first that wasnt a knockdown, no punch landed and his feet made peterson stumble.
    TO KHAN & HIS FANS: STOP CRYIN LIKE A ***** AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. YOU LOST, REBOUND AND REAFFIRM YOURSELF IF U CAN HOMIE. OTHERWISE **** OFF PUNK. PUT DOWN THE DRUGS, AND COME BACK TO REALITY.
    PETERSON OWES NOBODY NUTHING AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE UK ARE SAYING U LOST TOO. ANYBODY WHO SAW THE FIGHT SAW KHAN NOT RUNNING BUT SPRINTING AWAY FROM PETERSON. PETERSON WAS THE BOSS IN THIS FIGHT. FULL STOP.

Comment

Seriously, khan needs to be quite and try to get the rematch HOWEVER HE CAN. The guy lost the fight, anybody that has any issiue with the points being taken are deluted, he was pushing and using his elbow all night, even getting away with it 3 times in the 12th round b4 the deduction happened. I also think its funny w all the: if the points werent taken talk. khan was credited with a knockdown in the first that wasnt a knockdown, no punch landed and his feet made peterson stumble.
      TO KHAN & HIS FANS: STOP CRYIN LIKE A ***** AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. YOU LOST, REBOUND AND REAFFIRM YOURSELF IF U CAN HOMIE. OTHERWISE **** OFF PUNK. PUT DOWN THE DRUGS, AND COME BACK TO REALITY.
      PETERSON OWES NOBODY NUTHING AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE UK ARE SAYING U LOST TOO. ANYBODY WHO SAW THE FIGHT SAW KHAN NOT RUNNING BUT SPRINTING AWAY FROM PETERSON. PETERSON WAS THE BOSS IN THIS FIGHT. FULL STOP.

Comment

Forget Peterson. Khan needs to move on and fight another GBP guy like Guerrero. Peterson obviously wants to savor his big win before getting another loss by Khan. In this day and age in boxing the more you push the more they pull. Boxing has produced a lot of pu55ies exemplified by a famous duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          If you don't mind I made some small changes so your statement would be more accurate. And if they overturn the decision, which they won't. I will never watch boxing again. And reason why is the fact that is was a close fight but it doesn't even come remotely close to being the worst decision I have ever seen.
          This. Damn near every fight I watch that takes place in England is 3x as worse. Khan, what a ***ing b1tch.

Comment

trying to win his belts in the courtroom

Comment

Don't tell me Oscar and Bernard isn't behind this ****** idea.
              You saw how livid they were after the second point deduction. Lol.

Comment

He isn't winning any appeal, nothing happened that shouldn't have.

Accept the defeat, move on and try to win the belts back in the ring.

Comment

khan is a b*tch

how about you just rematch the guy and stop crying

Comment

if i was Peterson i wouldnt give this cry baby a rematch
                    just to piss him off more lol

Comment

B-Hop has a cry and gets the decision overturned now every butthurt boxer is gonna try it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X