Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If We Win The Appeal, I'll Give Peterson a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Nowhere in the WBA rulebook does it say pushing isn't allowed'... Dear me... Is Khan serious? He's been boxing since the age of 10... When has he ever learnt to push an opponent in the gym?

Anyway, I thought Khan won the fight but the decision is OK as it was very close. Khan also got a point for the KD when I thought both of them were trips. There were times when he was also literally running away from Peterson as he has absolutely no inside game whatsoever.... That's a big no-no when facing a home fighter.

Comment

• Kahn just dug his own grave. He is now most likely the most hated fighter in Boxing. Nice job killing your career you crybaby.

Comment

• Khan is nothing but a Prima Donna Twit. He could go into a room with all-time great fighters and think they are all there just to see him. Great seeing Peterson rip him a new hole last Saturday.

Comment

• Its funny how he talks like he won the fight and runs **** now

Comment

• Originally posted by LAPete View Post
            Kahn just dug his own grave. He is now most likely the most hated fighter in Boxing. Nice job killing your career you crybaby.
            Khan did it to himself. What a sore loser ! Does he ever stop talking?

Comment

Working...
            X