• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    khan is a b*tch

how about you just rematch the guy and stop crying
    Thats exactly what he trying to do

Comment

well well there is a lot worst decisions like the Chisora Helanius fight!

If Khan is unable to get a rematch, he should offer to fight Bradley, If none of these are happening move up and try to get a fight with either Berto, Kell Brook, Ortiz, or Mike Jones if it was me I'd offer Kell brook at wembley or 02 then if a win take on berto if win here can go for mayweather after

Comment

Khan should shutup he's being pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
          Thats exactly what he trying to do
          im talking about khan crying and trying to get it overturn

Comment

Khan demanding a rematch is taken as bullying tactic by Team Peterson. That says it all, really. It means Peterson has no chance of winning in a rematch. It also means they want tons of money before getting in the ring with Khan. It's different nowadays. How about taking it as another chance to beat King Khan and stop him totally in his tracks and take over?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              It means Peterson has no chance of winning in a rematch.
              "No chance". Man you are one ****** ***.

Comment

What appeal?

Comment

i dont understand these twats its ok for bertnard hopkins to appeal and get it granted and no one says anything but when its khan you all jumping on his back the ref was from dc **** me what more you want like bernard hopkins said in dc before you get in the ring your 2points down end off

Comment

Originally posted by aftab View Post
                    i dont understand these twats its ok for bertnard hopkins to appeal and get it granted and no one says anything but when its khan you all jumping on his back the ref was from dc **** me what more you want like bernard hopkins said in dc before you get in the ring your 2points down end off
                    Thats exactly what I was thinking, I mentioned Hopkins-Pascal a few posts back. All these same guys criticising Khan were probably waving their pom poms when Bernard did it.

Comment

What a tool, cry all you want because odl***get won't be able to help you. Khan was exposed and everyone who fights him from here on will just put pressure on him and he'll crumble. here you go

Comment

Working...
                      X