No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You can't be serious about Pac whining after losing to Morales. He lost and made an excuse. Be a man and handle your loses with dignity. Crying b!tch. Evrytime he doesn't live up toi expectations he has an excuse, blood, leg cramps, wife issues, etc etc.

Pacquiao had blood taken the day before the fight, because they had lost the sample from the medical. He said in and interview that it made him weak and lacked power because of it.

It is also seen in 24/7 Pacquiao Hatton, Pacquiao feeling uncomfortable when blood is taking and have the day of training because of it.

Either way, team Mayweather knew Pacquiao does not like having blood tests. And that is the point.

Comment

• its like some dudes NEED to believe Floyd is/was AFRAID/DUCKED/AVOIDED Manny...it seems like dudes can't let that go...its like when mom and dad told the kids that Santa, the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy weren't real....you dudes REFUSE to hear BOTH sides of the story...you just believe what others say....Floyd says he's ready....dudes pop their corny asses up in here..."sign the paper and send it to Manny and show the world"...like is you ****ers SERIOUS?!?....excuses, excuses, and more ****in excuses....you dudes WISH Manny had made this statement....you dudes would've been in here with duck and chicken pics all day lol...fall back!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        lmao. man pacfans have finally hit rock bottom. i cant believe i read that.
        Not yet..but they are on the floor for sure though. Once Manny gets his head beat in, then they finally will. Are you seeing this nonsense these kids are coming up with? It's not even funny anymore. It's quite sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          its like some dude NEED to believe Floyd is/was AFRAID/DUCKED/AVOIDED Manny...it seems like dudes can't let that go...its like when mom and dad told the kids that Santa, the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy weren't real....you dudes REFUSE to hear BOTH sides of the story...you just believe what others say....Floyd says he's ready....dudes pop their corny asses up in here..."sign the paper and send it to Manny and show the world"...like is you ****ers SERIOUS?!?....excuses, excuses, and more ****in excuses....you dudes WISH Manny had made this statement....you dudes would've been in here with duck and chicken pics all day lol...fall back!!
          They are like Manny in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

More nonsensical nonsense. That video of the Manny not liking his blood taken came out AFTER he was asked to do the blood test. It hurts that bad, huh?

That "broken eardrum" crap you spewed. That's was a lie. And I don't want to hear that nonsense Manny being "heavily invovled in politics" as reason why Mayweather couldn't be interested in fighting him. After the Cotto fight was the BEST time for the fight to happen. But Manny ran away from the drug tests.
            No it was in the public domain for years, maybe only made widely publicise after the test demands because of obvious reasons.

The 24/7 clip was widely view especially by team Mayweather.

The guy that found the first clip of Pacquiao for Mayweather must have gotten a big bonus from Floyd. He found it late but found it in time for Floyd to wriggle out.

Comment

• My blood is boiling but I can't get too hyped yet. Not yet.

Comment

• well now he is ready

i told you many of these fans would rather debate about the fight then
                actually see it...there has been so much **** talk over this fight and now
                the fans who talked the most **** are in doubt after seeing their hero
                beaten by someone who lost to the main one they were talking **** about.

This is very interesting at this point.

So many spins have been put on this **** man.

I read through a few post and see some are still in denial or unsure.

I truly believe that many would be crushed if he lost to Floyd.

Suicidal even.
                Last edited by DoomCity202; 11-28-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  No it was in the public domain for years, maybe only made widely publicise after the test demands because of obvious reasons.

The 24/7 clip was widely view especially by team Mayweather.

The guy that found the first clip of Pacquiao for Mayweather must have gotten a big bonus from Floyd. He found it late but found it in time for Floyd to wriggle out.
                  Prove it then.

Comment

• sign up manny!! or you scared you will be facing 'the truth'.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      That "broken eardrum" crap you spewed. That's was a lie. And I don't want to hear that nonsense Manny being "heavily invovled in politics" as reason why Mayweather couldn't be interested in fighting him. After the Cotto fight was the BEST time for the fight to happen. But Manny ran away from the drug tests.
                      Oh, that broken eardrum? Even Floydhype.com has references for that. That's common knowledge. Look it up, brother.

;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X