No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    Who walked away from a simple drug test the first time around? (What stopped the fight)
    Who brought up ost in the first place to block the fight? That's the real question. It's obvious pacquiao wasn't on peds he was fighting shot, out of prime has beens that just come forward. No new negotiations but a month ago Floyd was saying "take the test!"(while pacquiaos team said theres no issues for over a year or whatnot)but now floyd's not screaming it?? Hmm I wonder why? Lol. If there were NEVER negotiations and pacquiao performed the way he did two weeks ago, do you think Floyd would've asked for ost? No he would t. It was a farce. Deal with it. Funny how the Floyd fanatics grew some balls the last couple weeks. Lol.

Comment

well its about fcukin time. its only taken 2 and a half years.

Comment

Originally posted by punchmehard View Post
        This is the typical reaction of a ***** having an orgasm hearing their hero talk like a brave man. Knowing Floyd is having balls to say the name of Pacroid gets them very excited.

Talk is cheap but signing wouldn't be easy for Floyd, his hands might be shaking when the contract is handed to him knowing Pac can cause an upset and diminish his image as an "unbeaten-boring-with-a-big-mouth-boxer" who is afraid to lose.
        Boring to you but not to 1 mill+ PPv buyers who constantly purchase his fights

Trust me after Pacs awful performance agaist Mosley and JMM both grandpas now NO ONE is afraid of him

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
          Floyd is ready to sign another vacation? Koncz comes to his gym to discuss the fight, and Ellerbe says he came to make a photo, and get Floyd's autograph. These dudes aren't serious. Floyd knows that's not the way you deal with an old bastard like Bob Arum. Well unless they actually have undercover negotiations going on - without GBP? Sounds a lot like Floyd to **** around with his promoter. I say make the fight!!! Who the **** wants Canelo and shot Morales???
          what does Floyd have to do to convince you that he's SERIOUS about fighting Manny?!?...if this aint enough then I don't know whats up with you.....waisting energy being anti-Floyd when you should be spending that being pro Manny over on MHP. whaterver and flooding those boards with DEMANDS...if he can tell a million mofos to BE PHILIPPINO...then those same million can tell him to be a MAN and stop letting Arum dictate policy.....now tell him to come out and make a open statement responding to this and you would have done a good deed for today......now run along and be pro Manny

we're up in here trying to be civil and have a lil fun but you dudes come through with all this hate and animosity towards dude for CALLING Manny out....take it across the chin, re-group and just live by the motto...it is what it is....meaning you or nothing you say can change it......as gay ass Kanye West said, "please lord help them accept the things they can't change"

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
            Who brought up ost in the first place to block the fight? That's the real question. It's obvious pacquiao wasn't on peds he was fighting shot, out of prime has beens that just come forward. No new negotiations but a month ago Floyd was saying "take the test!"(while pacquiaos team said theres no issues for over a year or whatnot)but now floyd's not screaming it?? Hmm I wonder why? Lol. If there were NEVER negotiations and pacquiao performed the way he did two weeks ago, do you think Floyd would've asked for ost? No he would t. It was a farce. Deal with it. Funny how the Floyd fanatics grew some balls the last couple weeks. Lol.
            Hey everyone did you know Floyd had super powers and knew Manny would turn down a simple test? What a genius.

Comment

I dont see how people can call bull**** on floyd when Manny is demanding catchweights, ring size, glove size, and extra pound penalties. Their both making their own rules, why exactly is floyds so outrageous?

Comment

This dude really did hold up the fight until nov 12. These statements from floyds camp the last few weeks really makes him look suspect about not fighting manny in all of '10 and early '11. Only when pacquiao seems vulnerable he wants to sign lmao. if this doesn't prove he's been holding the fight til recently then you need to get your head checked.

Why are *******s so nervous , last time i checked Mayweather talked about May 5th before the Marquez III fight and in the Mayweather-Ortiz press conference he said that Pacquiao was next .

I thought that Pacquiao was the P4P King best fighter of all time for you *******s and that Mayweather was scared of him , you are not confident about his chances anymore ?

*******s are fake fans

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  *******s are as easy to beat as what Pac will be for Floyd ,,,

the moral of the story is bull**** will always be exposed sooner or later , *******s lost before they started karma said .
                  But before we fight you *****s need OSDT first right LOL.

Comment

From a neutral point of view, whilst Floyd is appearing to be the keen one to tie up a deal with Pac, the reality is that this fight needs to be explored fully, not just at the venue that Floyd wants to fight at and on the date he wants to fight on.

Its a negotiation and its about exploring all the best options then making a decision, not making everyone and everything fit around Floyds plans.

It needs to be done and handled correctly and quickly, but I have a feeling Arum has other plans

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      But before we fight you *****s need OSDT first right LOL.
                      Whats wrong with a fair fight ? something Pac not used to isnt it lol , the party is over kid best you find another hero this one is sinking faster than the Titanic .

Comment

Working...
                      X