No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Lets just hope Floyd doesnt request another ridiculous demand..
    Translation: I don't have anything else to say..might as well spew this.

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    You don't seem happy, sonny.

Haha. Only reason why this fight won't happen is Floyd moving the goal post again. Son, don't even think about Pac backing out in this fight. Lol. Remember that Pac fought boxers that Floyd avoided.

Pac wants hyuuuuge sums of money. Apparently, money has not been a big driving force for Floyd to fight Pac. Maintaining his zero is more important.

I really hate when guys get on here and spew nonsensical crap.

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    That's correct. Even the first negotiations had a vintage Floyd touch -- Pac just recently fought Cotto in a fight which Pac admits a difficult one. It resulted in a broken eardrum Coach Roach said will take a year to heal. Not to mention Pac was thick into politics at the time. Out of the blue Floyd was interested in the fight. It turned out to be all ****ing bluffs. Pac's mistake was not calling his bluffs early on. PBF would have been exposed years ago.

;-)
    Again..stop lying and making up stuff. You sound like a little school girl.

Asking for stringent test that was never done in the history of the sport sabotaged the fight, idiot. Taking a hardline stance to a boxer you deemed easy is tantamount to saying you don't want the fight. Pac finally agreed to the 15 days cut off and Floyd moved the goal post and went on a long vacation. Wake up ****rider. Thousands of fights are happening without that ****** test.

;-)
    Look at this nonsense. Why are you lying?

Comment

• its about damn time one of the divas CLEARLY puts it out there.

pac keeps playing the "i fight who my promotor picks"... and says he wants mayweather but doesnt sign anything...

for the longest time, floyd deserved the criticisms... talked all the trash but didnt back it up (no contract, denied negotiations, etc).... but now im glad he FINALLY clears it up publicly. lets see if they write the contract... SAYING he will sign it isnt the same as ACTUALLY signing & sending it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        STop making excuses for Manny. Just sign for the fight. OST isn't an issue anymore. Floyd got his wish, manny got his. The only guys still complaining are pac fans like you. It's time Manny. No issues no excuses. Make Bob make the deal.
        Maybe you missed the reason why I posted that. I was responded to the claim that Floyd would not know how Pacquiao would react to a blood test demanded, when his problems with having blood taken was already in the media. And the Mayweather team knew about this.

Why do you think Floyd is finally ready to fight now? If he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          Look at this nonsense. Why are you lying?
          Which one is a lie idiot?

I can't understand why one would want to defend a pu55y?

I just can't.

;-0
          Last edited by maguirre; 11-28-2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
            Maybe Floyd got word that MP was about to retire or after being good for only one fight more, that`s why he`s in a frenzy right now.

An option that shocks everybody, except Manny`s mother and family, friends who want him to retire.

And now everyone`s gone mad.

Maybe Manny doesn`t wanna fight anymore after being booed, just want to feed and help his people.

Now Floyd is riled up, lost big money on this one.
            What are you talking about? Manny is not retiring. Didnt you hear him say "Let's get it on" in the post fight interview when asked about Mayweather? Like many famous boxers, Manny has money issues (which is why he hired visionqwest). He can't retire until he's financially ready to.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Maybe you missed the reason why I posted that. I was responded to the claim that Floyd would not know how Pacquiao would react to a blood test demanded, when his problems with having blood taken was already in the media. And the Mayweather team knew about this.

You can't be serious about Pac whining after losing to Morales. He lost and made an excuse. Be a man and handle your loses with dignity. Crying b!tch. Evrytime he doesn't live up toi expectations he has an excuse, blood, leg cramps, wife issues, etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by cgarcia View Post
                which one is a lie idiot?

I just can't.

;-0
                did you know floyd mayweather wasnt the first boxer to demand extra testing for a big fight? Im just offering a little help brother...... no *****

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  What are you talking about? Manny is not retiring. Didnt you hear him say "Let's get it on" in the post fight interview when asked about Mayweather? Like many famous boxers, Manny has money issues (which is why he hired visionqwest). He can't retire until he's financially ready to.
                  lmao. man pacfans have finally hit rock bottom. i cant believe i read that.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

More nonsensical nonsense. That video of the Manny not liking his blood taken came out AFTER he was asked to do the blood test. It hurts that bad, huh?

Which one is a lie idiot?

I just can't.

;-0
                    That "broken eardrum" crap you spewed. That's was a lie. And I don't want to hear that nonsense Manny being "heavily invovled in politics" as reason why Mayweather couldn't be interested in fighting him. After the Cotto fight was the BEST time for the fight to happen. But Manny ran away from the drug tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                      did you know floyd mayweather wasnt the first boxer to demand extra testing for a big fight? Im just offering a little help brother...... no *****
                      Who do you have in mind before Floyd? Tyson? Holyfield agreed. And it was urine testing.

Is this all you can come up with? And you Floyd fans say it's a lie?

;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X