No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
    How is there no negotiations if Floyd clearly said on twitter and his news site fhype.com, "Sign the contract"?
    I'm just answering your boy's post. You should read his first and see what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      How come Bob Arum and Michael Koncz are saying it? Ellerbe said it wasn't no negotiations already. Bob Arum is tricking Pac's fans.
      if there were no negotiation, what contract did floyd wants pac to sign then?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        EXACTLY !!

When you demand a catch-weight or a contractual advantage, you demean your own achievement..... and Manny has been doing that in EVERY fight dating back to Morales III.

If Pac is so great, then why will he not fight the best in the division ?

If Pac is so great, then why does he always need an advantage ?

If Pac is so great, then why does he often need a catchweight ?

Why so many unanswered questions ?

* Could Pac have beaten Zahir Raheem, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Soto, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Campbell, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Guzman, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten JMM in a rematch at 130, cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac have beaten a top lightweight, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a top jww, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Hoya, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Hoya at 154, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Cotto, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Cotto at 147, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Margarito, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Margarito at 154, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Margarito with 10oz gloves, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a Clottey that fought back, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a genuine jmw, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Mosley, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a past-prime Mosley when he first had the chance back when Shane was ranked the #1 welter, cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac have beaten Ortiz (a guy who laid hands on him in sparring - Roach named that session as "the best sparring ever", a guy who beat a fighter who Arum admitted was on Pac's own shortlist, and a guy who was ranked higher than any welter Pac has ever fought), cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac beat JMM now at 140 (Pac's best weight, according to Manny), cuz he will not allow that to happen, 145lbs (a weight that Manny has never made himself ) was the deal-breaker? Fuk me, that is absurd.

* Could Pac have beaten Martinez for that vacant WBC title, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac beat Martinez at 150 now ("I will fight anyone at 150" ~ Manny Pacquiao), cuz he dont want none? Pac? Manny? Where'd that guy go?

* Could Pac beat Mayweather, cuz he hasnt?

* Could Pac pass Olympic Style Drug Testing, cuz he dont want none?

Jeez dude, that is one helluva shopping list full of unanswered questions about a supposedly great fighter

I mean, that list is not complete either, **** we can go right back to fly, could Pac have beaten Too Sharp? Why didnt that fight happen, just like at lw, jww, and welter?
        Manny never said he is great, he is just a boxer doing his job.: baby:

Manny did not asked to be the No. 1 pound for pound, he was awarded.
        Did he asked to be the Fighter of the Decade? No, he was awarded.
        Did he asked to be an ATG? No, i believe Bert Sugar has a say on that.

It seems you are having a hard time thinking over Manny's career. To answer those questions, of course we wouldn't know cause it never happened however all i know is that not so long ago, Manny was always an underdog and a lot of boxing enthusiast counted him out but guess what? He rose to the occasion and shocked the world.

Comment

• Good then lets get it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
            if there were no negotiation, what contract did floyd wants pac to sign then?
            Well, Floyd could just be saying that in general (I don't know) or Ellerbe just don't want to spill the beans. Arum is talking about they're negotiating. Pac is talking about he would fight if the match pushes through. Lots of talk from both camps but one thing has been revealed through it all and that was/is that Arum/Koncz don't want the fight. Time will tell I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X