Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking biased uneducated idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by p53 View Post
      because marquez prepared well with this fight for 3 months and who knows with peds lol but floyd brought the guy non prepared and slipped bag of cash so floyd could be middle weight

Who cares idiot Marquez is still a 38 year old Lightweight , ITS JUST PROVES THAT PACQUIAO IS NOT A GREAT FIGHTER AT ALL , HE WAS JUST OVERRATED BY THE MEDIA , LIKE MAYWEATHER SAID PACQUIAO IS JUST A MEDIA CREATION
      Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-13-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        First off I have to apologize for disrespecting a legend. I truly thought Manny was going to blow his kid out the water, but after the PPV I just realize these guys are made for each other. Just like Frazier getting dominated by foreman and being considered done heading into the Thrilla in Manilla, Barerra being considered done going into Morales 1 and Morales being thought of as the same going into the 3rd bout, when two guys are just made for each other, there will always be close fights between them.

It's like the 4-4 team that gives their undefeated nationally rank rival a close game even though logic says it should be a bowout, it's called a rivalry for a reason.

With that said, there was no robbery. I can post my score cards if you like, but during a fight I always make two. Well actually I'll put asterisk next to close fights and once I tally up my official, I'll redo to it giving the asterisk rounds to the other guy as I recognize everyone has a bias even if it is to a particular style.

I had Manny winning 116-112, 11th was close so I can see 115-113 and if given and earlier round(which I don't really see) 114-114.

The problem, however, is that due to Manny success, a lot of people primed themselves for a blowout, so when Marquez had success, which he had a lot of last night, people blew it out of proportion a tad bit.

I would happily breakdown each round and we can argue from that perspective, but what saw is a lot of JMM combos look nice but were being picked off by Manny. I caught it live, but it's apparent in the replays and can be seen if someone chooses to post video clips. Also I actually thought JMM was on pace to win (I had it even at the half way point) but then JMM backed off and gave the second half of the fight away. That was what lost him the fight, along with Manny stepping up a bit.

I apologize for the long read, but with that said, there was no robbery. Manny won this by two rounds and could have lost as he should have put combos together and took more risk. His blew his chance to silence Marquez, because when your in his and Floyd's shoes, and close fight will be controversial as people love to see those on top fall. So Manny has to be disgusted with himself in that respect.
        You obviously don't know **** about boxing.

I thought Pac would dominate Marquez. But I can eat my words and give props. Last night was a blatant robbery. Go hang yourself punk.

Comment

• I'm a troll?

Hahahhahaa, maybe. But I didn't post that hideous scorecard,

Comment

• da ****k is dis ****?

nuthugging hoe...

Marquez won clearly and got robbed...

keep spreading bs and ima **** u up

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Mark you are an idiot, go back to your ****ty ass call center job.
              My name isn't mark and I don't work at a call center.

Comment

• he is trying to keep his job with HBO

Steward is a "YES MAN"...they all are besides the FORMER BOXERS like Roy Jones, George Foreman and Lennox Lewis, they all give/gave their honest opinion and they all have told Larry Merchant "WELL YOU NEVER BOXED BEFORE SO YOU DON'T KNOW" lol

but it is a reason why Foreman and Lewis are no longer with HBO and Roy Jones only does CERTAIN FIGHTS...because HBO wants to DECEIVE THE ****** FANS and the Casual fans who don't watch boxing much and really don't know much about boxing

but Steward at least tries to be unbiased, even last night when Lampley was getting excited about Pacquiao punches, Steward would follow it up with "BUT MARQUEZ ANSWERS RIGHT BACK" so Steward at least tries to be FAIR but Lampley, Merchant and even Kellerman as well as Lederman with his Score Card...all have became WAY TOO BIAS

Comment

• DOH! in my rush to get the poll in I forgot the draw option, however...I don't think there's much doubt that it was not a draw.

I don't want to start it over again, but seriously who in their right mind can say that fight was a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    So much disrespect was posting about Marquez it was sickening,but once again he busted Manny up,frustrated him and Manny had no solution...i saw the same damn Manny from the 2nd fight with Marquez,he just doesnt know how to adjust and can't deal with fighters who actually have a great skill set.close fight couldve gone either way but the **** his ******ed fans were talking make this hilarious
                    Larry, it was actually the other way around. It was the Pac haters/Floydboyz who claimed it would be a mismatch and how Pac was going to be facing a blown up bloated JMM who was going into this fight with a clear disadvantage by having it at 144.

JMM looked great last night. Fast sharp and accurate. In no way did he appear as a blown up LW.
                    Last edited by Deevel916; 11-13-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...rrb2o1_500.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X