No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. To Return on May 5, MGM Grand on Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    wow! another brotha jumping the gun.. im trying to ***** on blacks?? so the LA riot is not true? it never happen?? name one instant where the people in the philipines cause a riot and no dont google search it either. i can name u more than one instant where the black caused a riot. lets play. and i find it funny that ur girl is from the philipines now u know everything about them LOL!
    His Lady was born in the philipines(before he ever met her) grew up in Europe, but somehow he knows everything about the philipines?

WTF kind of logic is this?

Comment

• here we go again..... Pac is next!... after 2 days... I did not say Pac is next. lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        shut the **** up. i never see you posting in other threads expect pac-floyd topics. you are the epitome of a fanboy. i'm talking about the topic at hand and all you floyd apologists are bringing up things that happened in the past.

how am i bitter when i was just commenting about better things to be done to make the fight. the reason for that is because i really want the fight to happen but if both camps will continue to exchange insults i don't think they will come up with an agreement. and worst is, all these fanboy stuff that you are into in this forum will never stop if the can not agree to fight.

LOL @ you calling me a fanboy. You'd blindly eat **** if team Pacquiao convinces you it taste like chocolate. I've seen enough of your posts to know you're a true nut hugger regardless of how you tried to cover up your tracks. Unlike you, I'm not gullible enough to believe that only one side is holding the fight when everyone can see that both sides are as egotistical as the other. As i said, I've seen enough of your posts to know you'd sing a different tune if the shoe were on the other foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          And my point is you saying you have a problem with them making a public claim, After Arum and Team Pac have publicly been disrespecting them all Month. This is what you said (Which by the way sounds very fanboyish):

"the media release is bad timing though since pac has an upcoming fight in a week time"

"at least have some respect for that not just for pac but for jmm as well."

"you can't fault pac's camp for reacting negatively since their focus is on that nov 12 fight."

It cant be bad timing as you claim, cause Arum/Manny/Roach/ etc... have been talking about Mayweather all month Publicly. Its not disrespectful as you claim, cause once again Team Pac has been talking about Mayweather. And you can fault Pac's Camp for reacting negatively since their focus has not only been the Nov 12 fight, but also talking Mayweather for the last month.

That was My point to what you said.

what's your point really? if you wanna talk about past events then both camps are talking ****s to each other not just pac's camp. floyd had a presscon for his fight with ortiz but he's more interested talking about pac. what does that mean to you? both camps were talking before but it's all bout why the fight did not happen or why it will not happen in the future.

now floyd said they wanna do it which is good and they even believe that pac will take the test. i only said it's bad timing because pac has a fight in one week time. the motive is good but the timing is bad...that's all i was trying to say.

Comment

• Interesting that Ellerbe referred to Floyd's potential opponent as "the little fella"...
            Cryptic talk right there, he could easily be referring to Omar Narvaez for all we know.

I mean, he did say that there were no negotiations the second time around.

Comment

• pac vs mayweather 2012!

Comment

• For all that is Holy...make it happen team PAC and team money. My balls have been blue for almost two year now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  LOL @ you calling me a fanboy. You'd blindly eat **** if team Pacquiao convinces you it taste like chocolate. I've seen enough of your posts to know you're a true nut hugger regardless of how you tried to cover up your tracks. Unlike you, I'm not gullible enough to believe that only one side is holding the fight when everyone can see that both sides are as egotistical as the other. As i said, I've seen enough of your posts to know you'd sing a different tune if the shoe were on the other foot.
                  lol your posts is all over that pac-floyd sticky thread trying to defend floyd all the time. whereas me, i probably commented just one post in that entire thread so which one of us is a fanboy? you're not even interested to post in other threads without your idol in it. you're disgusting really...do you even have a life outside of this forum?

Comment

what's your point really? if you wanna talk about past events then both camps are talking ****s to each other not just pac's camp. floyd had a presscon for his fight with ortiz but he's more interested talking about pac. what does that mean to you? both camps were talking before but it's all bout why the fight did not happen or why it will not happen in the future.

now floyd said they wanna do it which is good and they even believe that pac will take the test. i only said it's bad timing because pac has a fight in one week time. the motive is good but the timing is bad...that's all i was trying to say.
                    My point is, that your last statement does not ring true. It cant be bad timing (Or disrespectful like you said earlier), when Pac's Camp has been talking about it themselves very publicly. Thats what Im trying to say.

Comment

lol your posts is all over that pac-floyd sticky thread trying to defend floyd all the time. whereas me, i probably commented just one post in that entire thread so which one of us is a fanboy? you're not even interested to post in other threads without your idol in it. you're disgusting really...do you even have a life outside of this forum?
                      I've defended Floyd when it comes to discussing in-ring fighting strategies. I mainly posts about the things he'd do to beat Manny if the fight were to happen. Discussing fighting strategies doesn't have anything to do with defending Floyd when it comes to negotiating a fight against Manny. That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. As i said, I've seen enough of your posts[especially from 2010] to know that you're a gullible two-faced prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X