Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same ole!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Listen, you said that Filipinos are not blacks and won't wild out and riot because their not black. I don't know everything but what I do know is that the Philipines are DIRT POOR homie. The Philippine peso ain't **** to any other currency. The way Manny Pacquiao got the Philippines on lock I wouldn't doubt or be surprised about anything that happens out there. And for the record my lady still got family out there. I know what be pop'n out there homie again.... STOP FRONTIN.
      What the hell does this have to do with anything he said?

So what if they are dirt poor? What does that have to do with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        It has everything to do with what you said in this thread, and Im not trying to justify anything. What you said is wrong period. You said the statement is "bad timing" Wrong! You said it was "disrespectful" Wrong! You said you would not fault a negative reaction from Pac's Camp since their focus is on Nov 12, Wrong!

Why are all these testaments made by you wrong? Because a topic Team Pac has been talking about all month publicly themselves cant be "bad timing", "disrespectful" or harmful to "their focus".

I get the other part of you talking about how to make the fight the right way, but im pointing out the other part of your statement that was way off and wrong.

calm down fanboy...don't you get it? both camps were talking...floyd's and pac's camp no exception. they were both talking ****s all the time. you're talking as if only pac's camp was talking before...it's not so you wake up.

now what's wrong if i want them to start fresh with a new negotiation? pac's fight is in a week time. they have all the time in the world to negotiate after that. they can start with a clean slate if they want or mess it up again with hidden agendas and trading insults. which one do you like to happen?
        Last edited by brick wall; 11-03-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Ok..Lets do it again.

Do you believe that a fighters fanbase can stop a fight from happening, especially the richest fight of all time?
          Yes. Its called 'public opinion'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            i confuse u and check hooks and hugh grant all the time ur all just pacnut lickers that never offer any in depth opinions other than "kfc gayweather"
            who cares what you say loser? do me a favor...don't quote my post again, ok? and do yourself a favor as well...never, never mention the words in depth opinions. you're just insulting yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              nahh...i don't post here as much as you do. i don't even know how could i leave a mark on anybody's mind with the minimal posts i have unless i owned your pathetic ass before. did we ever had an argument before? what's your handle before?

and what about fighting strategies? it's alright to talk about that but when you act like your idol has already won the fight then that's still a fanboy stuff. it always end up with "my idol is the best"...that's what you're good at.

First of all, Floyd isn't my idol. Second of all, I've never try to deny it that Floyd is a better all-around Boxer than Manny in the ring, but it doesn't mean that i don't acknowledged Manny as being the more greater accomplished Boxer between the two when comes to their legacy. I do think Manny and Sergio have the best chance to beat Floyd[especially Sergio].

However, i don't view the fight[Mayweather-Pacquiao]as 50/50 in the ring like most other posters viewed it as[Just my opinion], but it doesn't mean that i don't give Manny any chance because at the end of the day it only take one punch to change the whole outcome of a fight. I'm not ashamed of stating my opinion of how Floyd is on a different fighting skills level than Manny when it comes to their in-ring fighting abilities.

I love discussing Boxers in-ring fighting strategies. If that make me a fanboy; then I am damn proud to be a fanboy that only get attached to Boxers in-ring abilities rather than being attached to their personal lives.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 11-03-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                What the hell does this have to do with anything he said?

So what if they are dirt poor? What does that have to do with it?
                The point I am making is that he is trying to say that filipinos are not blacks because they will not riot if Pac lost and blacks have a history of rioting. Maybe they will or won't but you never know, and on top of that. It just seems like he is trying to call black people out but in actuality all through the history of society, there have been riots from all races, whether it was for the wrong or right reason. He basically made it like Filipinos are super civilized compared to black people. I can read between the lines. No one person really knows what race of people are truly capable of when the limit is pushed.

Comment

• The ball is in Arum and Pacquiao's court.

Mayweather is gonna beat Pacquiao up.

Comment

• New Stuff from Ellerbe

“When the boss man decides to lace them up, it’s time to go,” Ellerbe said. “He doesn’t want to take any extended time off. Floyd Mayweather is fighting on May 5th at the MGM Grand and he is looking to fight in the biggest fight out there. It isn’t no rocket science [who that is]. He wants the biggest fight out there. We want to give the fans exactly what they want. If we came out and said some ****** s—, that he was going to fight Matthew Hatton or Paulie Malignaggi, no disrespect to those guys, but that’s dumb. It’s disrespectful to the public. That’s not what the fans want to see. If we can’t make [Pacquiao] happen, we’re going to find the biggest fight.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      First of all, Floyd isn't my idol. Second of all, I've never try to deny it that Floyd is a better all-around Boxer than Manny in the ring, but it doesn't mean that i don't acknowledged Manny as being the more greater accomplished Boxer between the two when comes to their legacy. I do think Manny and Sergio have the best chance to beat Floyd[especially Sergio].

However, i don't view the fight[Mayweather-Pacquiao]as 50/50 in the ring like most other posters viewed it as[Just my opinion], but it doesn't mean that i don't give Manny any chance because at the end of the day it only take one punch to change the whole outcome of a fight. I'm not ashamed of stating my opinion of how Floyd is on a different fighting skills level than Manny when it comes to their in-ring fighting abilities.

I love discussing Boxers in-ring fighting strategies. If that make me a fanboy; then I am damn proud to be a fanboy that only get attached to Boxers in-ring abilities rather than being attached to their personal lives.
                      i've no issue about that as well. i just don't find the need to argue about it everyday like you do. floyd is technically superior no doubt. would that mean he will win the fight? maybe, but it has to happen before anyone can earn a bragging right about his opinion. that's what you and the other posters like to do that's why you always end up in ****** arguments.

Comment

Working...
                      X