No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. To Return on May 5, MGM Grand on Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    it's all good if floyd's camp is willing to negotiate. the media release is bad timing though since pac has an upcoming fight in a week time. at least have some respect for that not just for pac but for jmm as well.

i don't know what floyd's team is thinking but negotiation should never start in the media. you can't fault pac's camp for reacting negatively since their focus is on that nov 12 fight. it's really su****ious that floyd is releasing something like that at this point. besides, May 2012 is still 7 1/2 months away. they only need to wait 1 week and they can talk all they want...why can't they do that if they don't have an agenda?
    The same Pac camp that has been commenting publicly and in the media about Mayweather for the last month? It was just last week Arum went on a media public rant about Mayweather not wanting the fight.

Comment

• Cinco De Mayo, hmmm let me guess... he is going to sell a fight to the audience that pays

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        The same Pac camp that has been commenting publicly and in the media about Mayweather for the last month? It was just last week Arum went on a media public rant about Mayweather not wanting the fight.

there's nothing wrong about what i said so spare me of that fanboy stuff that you like to get into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
          Team Floyd needs to shut up until Nov 12

put a gag order on Ellerbee.

Koncz needs to STFU as well
          Why?

This is hilarious, considering Manny's team has been talking about Mayweather leading up to this November 12th fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Cinco De Mayo, hmmm let me guess... he is going to sell a fight to the audience that pays
            not gonna lie, floyd is a smart business man, he knows that the mexican crowd is huge on boxing so picking a day that happen to be the celebration day for mexican people is cleaver, now all he has to do is throw a couple mexican fighters on the undercard and SOLD! haha.. to bad the mexicans doesnt see it though. but anyways who is floyd fighting on may 5th though??

Comment

there's nothing wrong about what i said so spare me of that fanboy stuff that you like to get into.
              And there's zero wrong with what I said, Whats wrong with it? You trying to ignore it by claiming "fanboy stuff" does not make it so.

Comment

• MGM Grand on hold and the world awaits. This new detail may actually help Manny Pacquiao a whole lot. I think that more people will tune in to this fight because of this. Manny has to win, agree to the tests, and show up on May 5 to meet his destiny. If Manny Pacquiao is TRULY destined for greatness, then he will emerge victorious. If it doesn't happen [which everyone knows it will not], he'll just be another notch under Mayweather's belt. People already know that Floyd is an outstanding fighter. He'll be once again proving something that everyone already knows to be the truth. Mayweather is the best and it will be time to give him his due.

Comment

• Why not fight on 4th of JULY weekend? American Patriotism not in the Floyd book.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with what he said. You need to spare the fanboyism son.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      It's probably the reason why he is announcing this fight. ESPN and Arum calling him a chicken. What's wrong with that if that's what triggered it.

This announcement from Floyd and this reaction from *****s prove that Mayweather has always been the one holding the fight. Once he announces it...everything seems to be a GO. It's all up to Floyd.....nothing wrong with that either.

Comment

Working...
                      X