Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. To Return on May 5, MGM Grand on Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading all these threads, one really get the feeling that the Pacquiao diehards are scared for him to fight Mayweather...Pacman won't look like "fastest and hardest puncher KO power in both hands" superhero when he loses a wide UD to Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      And there's zero wrong with what I said, Whats wrong with it? You trying to ignore it by claiming "fanboy stuff" does not make it so.
      i'm talking about what normal people should do and yours is about ****** stuff.

so what if arum was ranting about how floyd doesn't want the fight? doesn't mean floyd has to do the same thing. floyd had ranted about pac in Ustream before and pac didn't say a bad thing back.

my point is about how to make the fight the right way. yours is about exchanging insults between the 2 camps and justifying it. how can you say you're not into fanboy stuff? you are a fanboy and will always be a fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        Reading all these threads, one really get the feeling that the Pacquiao diehards are scared for him to fight Mayweather...Pacman won't look like "fastest and hardest puncher KO power in both hands" superhero when he loses a wide UD to Floyd...
        lol.. a fight with floyd is what we want! if pac loses to floyd thats fine, i dont think anyone is gonna die over this will maybe except for bombs lol.. and pac losing to floyd by a wide UD?? lmfao!! s0n if it was that easy floyd would had made his 50mils already.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          lol.. a fight with floyd is what we want! if pac loses to floyd thats fine, i dont think anyone is gonna die over this will maybe except for bombs lol.. and pac losing to floyd by a wide UD?? lmfao!! s0n if it was that easy floyd would had made his 50mils already.
          Check_Hooks would head butt a knife after viewing Pac losing to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            it's all good if floyd's camp is willing to negotiate. the media release is bad timing though since pac has an upcoming fight in a week time. at least have some respect for that not just for pac but for jmm as well.

i don't know what floyd's team is thinking but negotiation should never start in the media. you can't fault pac's camp for reacting negatively since their focus is on that nov 12 fight. it's really su****ious that floyd is releasing something like that at this point. besides, May 2012 is still 7 1/2 months away. they only need to wait 1 week and they can talk all they want...why can't they do that if they don't have an agenda?
            What about when Top Rank put up the clock countdown to negotiate a fight against Floyd in 2010? You're just bitter that Team Pacquiao are now getting a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              [B]lol.. a fight with floyd is what we want! if pac loses to floyd thats fine, i dont think anyone is gonna die over this
              You honestly believe their won't be violence in the Phillipines if Pacquiao loses decisively to Floyd? Perhaps even suicide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                What about when Top Rank put up the clock countdown to negotiate a fight against Floyd in 2010? You're just bitter that Team Pacquiao are now getting a taste of their own medicine.
                shut the **** up. i never see you posting in other threads expect pac-floyd topics. you are the epitome of a fanboy. i'm talking about the topic at hand and all you floyd apologists are bringing up things that happened in the past.

how am i bitter when i was just commenting about better things to be done to make the fight. the reason for that is because i really want the fight to happen but if both camps will continue to exchange insults i don't think they will come up with an agreement. and worst is, all these fanboy stuff that you are into in this forum will never stop if the can not agree to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  but arent u doing the same thing too?? lol.. u didnt agree with arum when he put a time frame on floyd now its floyd who put a date on team pacman and now its right? why dont u be the bigger man here and say BOTH of them are wrong, but damm who am i kidding LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    i'm talking about what normal people should do and yours is about ****** stuff.

so what if arum was ranting about how floyd doesn't want the fight? doesn't mean floyd has to do the same thing. floyd had ranted about pac in Ustream before and pac didn't say a bad thing back.

my point is about how to make the fight the right way. yours is about exchanging insults between the 2 camps and justifying it. how can you say you're not into fanboy stuff? you are a fanboy and will always be a fanboy.
                    And my point is you saying you have a problem with them making a public claim, After Arum and Team Pac have publicly been disrespecting them all Month. This is what you said (Which by the way sounds very fanboyish):

"the media release is bad timing though since pac has an upcoming fight in a week time"

"at least have some respect for that not just for pac but for jmm as well."

"you can't fault pac's camp for reacting negatively since their focus is on that nov 12 fight."

It cant be bad timing as you claim, cause Arum/Manny/Roach/ etc... have been talking about Mayweather all month Publicly. Its not disrespectful as you claim, cause once again Team Pac has been talking about Mayweather. And you can fault Pac's Camp for reacting negatively since their focus has not only been the Nov 12 fight, but also talking Mayweather for the last month.

That was My point to what you said.
                    Last edited by DE100; 11-03-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
                      You honestly believe their won't be violence in the Phillipines if Pacquiao loses decisively to Floyd? Perhaps even suicide?
                      bro.. these are filpino's not crazy blacks LA riot folks!! HAHAH.. not gonna lie theres gonna be a lot of broken hearts and tears but violence and suicide??? thats what the blacks do, LA riot for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X