No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    Lol, don't try and save face bud. It's ok.

P.S. You ducked my bet. It's on record, genius.

:blow:
    Ill give you 500,000 points right now. Serious, I don't care about e-points. Ive never made a bet with e-points, they are stupid.

If you were serious, you would throw down cash, you are obviously not. Thats fine, but everyone knows where you stand now.

Comment

• I paid 60 dollars today too

On Batman Arkham City. Game of the year baby lol

Last longer than 1 fight. Way longer

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        in round 2 it would have only been a NC. So I don't see any logic in hopkins faking an injury just to get a NC. if it was past round 4 then you'd have a theory but not in round 2 and especially considering dawson didn't land any significant punches on hopkins. According to compubox, they both landed 5 punches total. I just don't see the logic there. maybe he was milking for a point deduction, maybe he was hurt. Definitely no winner should have been declared though.
        If Hopkins couldn't continue due to a intentional foul which is what Hopkins was claiming then he would have won by DQ whether it went past 4 Rounds or not.

Not that I thought that is what Hopkins was doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          I HAVE FALLEN and I can't get up!!! Somebody call 911
          Lol!

Comment

• danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
            Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Ill give you 500,000 points right now. Serious, I don't care about e-points. Ive never made a bet with e-points, they are stupid.

If you were serious, you would throw down cash, you are obviously not. Thats fine, but everyone knows where you stand now.
              I decided to be cool and made it 50,000,000 instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Aside all of the insults to Cupocity, I agree with your post.

Coming in to the fight, I was on record saying I wouldn't be mad for whoever wins. If Hopkins won I woulda been happy, if Dawson won I woulda been happy. I thought Dawson was gonna win, but not like this. I felt I paid $50 for nothing. The main event is what I paid for, the 3 undercard fights alone really meant nothing to me. And I just think this happened cause Hopkins faked an injury. He wanted out, because he thought he'd win by DQ.
                Kev, dont pay for these PPVs, it was easily suppose to end bad, PM me next time lol

Comment

• This is for everyone calling B-Hop a quitter:

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                  Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    This is for everyone calling B-Hop a quitter:

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                    So basically, exactly what he said was wrong.

Comment

• Don't mean to be random or anything but Oscar De Hoya said through his twitter that Bozella inspired him to make a comeback lol another old man in boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X