Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xxjace View Post
    I'm gonna rewatch it in a little while and I'll watch for it..
    skip to around 11:40 and watch his face before he hits the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      skip to around 11:40 and watch his face before he hits the ground

lmao...u dont think people make faces on their ways down to mat??? i'm sure he was tryna at that point "overreact" to the foul sure...but i do think htis is one time Hop didnt fake

Comment

• A nc, period. It was a boxing match & Dawson did not land a blow. I'm still at odds with the ruling because a fight was down & no foul was called? But he wasn't down from a punch in any way, shape, form or fashion. Anyone saying a tko is an unbelievable hater.

Comment

• Found a pic of Bad Chad Dawson after the post fight interviews on his way to his car.......Okay now I feel bad about posting all this stuff..

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            lmao...u dont think people make faces on their ways down to mat??? i'm sure he was tryna at that point "overreact" to the foul sure...but i do think htis is one time Hop didnt fake
            lol when he finds out on his stool that he might've lost, he jumps up like there's nothing wrong with him.

B-Hop was just being B-Hop but this time it didn't work out.

It's funny in a way but too many boxers try this kind of thing and it's bad for the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by calmdown View Post
              Was it a legit TKO since bernard couldn't continue?

Or do you think it should've been ruled a NC because chad obviously threw him on his back.

poll to come
              It's like this: had it been an accidental headbutt, there would not have been any foul either and the fight would have been ruled a NC. This is the same thing here.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                lol when he finds out on his stool that he might've lost, he jumps up like there's nothing wrong with him.

B-Hop was just being B-Hop but this time it didn't work out.

It's funny in a way but too many boxers try this kind of thing and it's bad for the sport.
                u must not have ever been hurt b4 in an intense moment..u ever heard of adrenaline??? it actually sometimes can make u forget about the pain of an injury..yall can cry fake if u want but "why" did he fake is the key? Dawson had done NOTHING to make HOP feel uncomfortable in my opinion...nothing

Comment

• I know a knockdown when I see one. Me and Jay Nady.

Comment

• Wait so ts didn't even see the fight & has no idea what he's rattling on about? Got it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Wait so ts didn't even see the fight & has no idea what he's rattling on about? Got it!!
                      exactly....just another **** talken gay dude...whom obviously dont know ****...whats funny is on Boxrec it even says "thrown from a clinch" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X