Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    Do I have to break another beer bottle over your head like I did last time we tried to discuss boxing? Some things never change, and you're one of 'em.
    You don't discuss boxing, you make ridiculous threads like this every once in a while and then go back to sodomizing pigs or whatever the fuck people do in Kentucky.

I don't care about Hopkins or this fight, I just pointed out that this is a bait thread made for your own amusement.

Comment

• stfu b*tchboy

Comment

• I don't know what soapy means, but I'm not British/******ed so I guess I wouldn't.

Anyway

Comment

• I don't know about anyone else but Dawson made a fan out of me.

I'm absolutely over the moon he did what he did. The only thing I didn't like was him saying he won't rematch him but that's it.

It's frankly about time someone gave Hopkins a taste of his own medicine he has been doing that kind of thing for YEARS. And I have no quarms with it but it's hypocritical in my view to b*tch and moan about it when he has been doing that kind of thing consistently for so long.

I respect Hopkins old school mentality and crafty tactics he uses I just despise when he flops himself to the canvass over nothing. That's not old school.

Can you imagine Sandy Saddler or someone doing that in a Championship fight? Never.

Fair enough, this time he actually was hurt and injured. But there's no suprise that people suspected it was fake with his history of milking injuries.

As for Dawson, he did what he was supposed to do. Hopkins tried to be dirty and he gave it straight back.

Dawson was the old school fighter last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            isn't this the same guy that said Mexican and European fighters suck ...like a week ago?
            If you havent noticed yet James Toney doesnt like anyone or make complete sense for that matter. First he says Mexico doesnt have any good fighters then turn around and say Salvador Sanchez is one of the best also praised Rios.

Or when he says the best fighters come from the midwest then turn around and say if your not from Detroit you suck. He did the same with Mayweather, called him a bitch and clowned him and then turned around and praised him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You don't discuss boxing, you make ridiculous threads like this every once in a while and then go back to sodomizing pigs or whatever the fuck people do in Kentucky.

I don't care about Hopkins or this fight, I just pointed out that this is a bait thread made for your own amusement.

You KNOW I live in Louisville, and that we are ASHAMED to be part of this state. Yes, that goes on throughout the state but not in my city.

And you may not care about this fight, but I don't care about YOU.

Comment

• Nice job. I understand where he's coming from, as a trainer going against Hopkins you have to take into account his past actions. Maybe this time it was legitimate though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  You KNOW I live in Louisville, and that we are ASHAMED to be part of this state. Yes, that goes on throughout the state but not in my city.

And you may not care about this fight, but I don't care about YOU.
                  I don't care about you either. So we're even

Have fun.

Comment

• a brain damaged man, god help him

Comment

• Hopkins is done. I dont even know what to call this. But the people saying Chad did something wrong are morons. He said that he trained 8 weeks for this, I dont blame him, I would be upset too. Bernard looked like a clown from the first bell. When Chad called him a Pu$$y, he said "my shoulder". Who wants to see a rematch, not me. If I want to see an old man scrap, I will go to my uncles next BBQ. He's sure to get drunk and swing at somebody. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X