No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Beat Them, Pacquiao Takes My Leftovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
    anyone who thinks floyd should of fought clottey is trippin! lol clottey was at best ranked # 14 in the world i think lol!!!
    Lol I wish *******s and *****s could at least agree on this one thing, Clottey is s**t! He couldn't even beat a shot to s**t Cotto who was pretty much blind in one eye for 3 quarters of the fight.

And triangle theories aside, it would be fair to say that Mayweather beats fighters who are in winning ways. Say what you like about Marquez being a pac leftover but he was still in winning ways.

Comment

Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
      This black guy is really angry, maybe because his daddy doesn't love him, now I know why he cries like a little b*tch....
      Keep it simply as Maywewather last thing this site needs is another bashing of Black fighters. Smh and Many boxers have cried so your sig really makes no sense smh
      Last edited by Slick561; 09-08-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        so let me get this straight floyd, other boxers are not suppose to fight guys u've beaten already? so is floyd saying that all the opponents he has fought has never had a lost to someone else??
        He is saying that he fought them many said Mosely to old (after the fight), Marquez to small (at this weight), and Hatton not that good (though undefeated) and then Pac fights them and Mosley is a great win, Marquez at this same weight will be epic, and Hatton he beat hjim better. a win is a win but for some reason Pac does get more credit.

Pac fought Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, and now Shane (now all TR fighters)!!
        Margarito fought Cotto, Clottey, Shane and Pac (now all TR fighters)
        Cotto fought Margarito, Clottey, Shane and Pac (now all TR fighters)
        Clottey fought Cotto, Margarito and Pac (all TR fighters)
        Shane fought Cotto, Margarito, Floyd and Pac (now all TR fighters)
        Floyd fought Shane. (floyd only non TR fighter and shane wasnt one yet)

Comment

Then I guess Zab, mosley, JMM, and Oscar were leftovers?

Floyd needs to shut his mouth. Dumb ignorant crackhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Lol I wish *******s and *****s could at least agree on this one thing, Clottey is s**t! He couldn't even beat a shot to s**t Cotto who was pretty much blind in one eye for 3 quarters of the fight.

And triangle theories aside, it would be fair to say that Mayweather beats fighters who are in winning ways. Say what you like about Marquez being a pac leftover but he was still in winning ways.
            I hate Pacman but even i knew Clottey did'nt deserve the shot or a look at pac

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
              why? if ortiz fights and loses to the #2 pound for pound fighter in the world than how much better would he do against pac. of course the fight will be more exciting but he will take a worse beating, just like with mosley.
              yea but Arum has no problem doing it, making a fight with Pac or my Boy Floyd is guaranteed money

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                He is saying that he fought them many said Mosely to old (after the fight), Marquez to small (at this weight), and Hatton not that good (though undefeated) and then Pac fights them and Mosley is a great win, Marquez at this same weight will be epic, and Hatton he beat hjim better. a win is a win but for some reason Pac does get more credit.

Pac fought Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, and now Shane (now all TR fighters)!!
                Margarito fought Cotto, Clottey, Shane and Pac (now all TR fighters)
                Cotto fought Margarito, Clottey, Shane and Pac (now all TR fighters)
                Clottey fought Cotto, Margarito and Pac (all TR fighters)
                Shane fought Cotto, Margarito, Floyd and Pac (now all TR fighters)
                Floyd fought Shane. (floyd only non TR fighter and shane wasnt one yet)
                because pac beat them in a more dominate fashion compare to floyd so what do u expect people to say? it seems like floyd is always the one crying about ***** like this. as if floyd is the first to do everything. u dont see other great boxers say ***** like oh i fought xxx first before he did....

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

Point is...You can't label Joshua Clottey a "floyd leftover" since they never fought.

Comment

and nobody is saying that pac beat the better version. people is just saying that pac beat those guys that floyd beat first in a way more dominate fashion, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      because pac beat them in a more dominate fashion compare to floyd so what do u expect people to say? it seems like floyd is always the one crying about ***** like this. as if floyd is the first to do everything. u dont see other great boxers say ***** like oh i fought xxx first before he did....
                      Oh i dont know..how about Pac beat Hatton cause he wasnt that good (both knocked him out), Pac beat Mosley cause he was older than when May beat him (both landslide win), and Marquez shouldnt happen cause we all know this weight he cant handle (may already proved that) but your right triangle theories are the way to go

Comment

Working...
                      X