Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Beat Them, Pacquiao Takes My Leftovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny has left more questions than answers......

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    didn't read the whole thread, but i imagine it filled with floyd's children saying what floyd said was right.
    Ryann, our resident non-boxing, flag-waving, pac-phag

Why are you even here you fkn idiot ?

Is your manny-doll broken ?

Pacroid is nothing but an over-rated hype-job, and you are just one of his pig-ignorant fanboi's.

Pacquiao is barely hof-worthy.

Had he fought back in the old days when there was only one champion, no catch-weights, under the original divisions, using same-day weigh-ins, he would likely only be a 1-2 division champ, at best.

The last prime champion that Pac fought beat him, and the previous champ who beat Pac wasnt even prime. I dont see nothing there.

There are dozens of great fighters who were very successful going up and fighting as the smaller man..... they did not cherry-pick the easiest champion, fighting old men, manipulating advantages, using catch-weights..... they would fight anyone.

Pacquiao simply will not do that, and according to common-sense, he is likely a steroid cheat as well.

=========================

FACT: Pacquiao has only ever fought two welterweights at 147, one was an old man, and the other was a bum..... neither were ranked higher than 4, and neither should have been ranked in the top 5.

FACT: Pac would not fight a faded shop-worn Cotto without a catch-weight.

FACT: Ortiz has achieved more at welter than Pacquiao, because he beat a legit #3, Manny has never done that. Berto > Clottey, and the Mosley that Pacquiao fought.

Pacquiao is a hypejob man, he has tip-toed through the tulips, due to superb match-making, masterful timing, and the manipulation of advantages..... his resume is manufactured.

" a good fighter will look great, if he holds all of the advantages "

=========================

Back in the day, it is highly unlikely that Pac would have won a title at fly or welter. And at fw/lw he would have had to fight the very best, using same-day weigh-in, no catchweights, and no contractual manipulations.

Now, you may insist to me that Pacquiao COULD have done all that ?

My question is, then why the fuk didnt he ?

Why is he fighting old men and bums who are mostly coming off losses ?

Why the catch-weights ?

Why the contractual manipulations if he is supposedly a P4P fighter ?

Your " Pac is an ATG " theory, requires a ****load of faith, which is rubbish.

Your theory requires that.....

* Pac could have beaten JMM in a rematch at 130, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten Raheem, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten the best lightweight, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten the best JWW, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten Cotto at 147, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten a genuine JMW, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten Mosley when he was #1, even though he did not
    * Pac could have beaten Mayweather, even though he did not
    * Pac could have tested clean for steroids, even though he did not

Sooooooooooo many " coulds "

Certainly, way too many for a truly great fighter.

Great fighters leave more answers than questions, Manny has left more questions than answers.

=========================[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
    X