No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Beat Them, Pacquiao Takes My Leftovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    Except he beats them better, to the point where he either knocks them out, or they run for their lives. Mayweather runs for his life even when he's winning.
    Its called boxing not MMA. and using that faithful triangle theory huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Floyd has beaten what, 2 unbeaten fighters? While ******* has beaten 8 undefeated or something like that?

***** math: 2 > 8
      Who were those guys even ranked that Manny fought lol........Manny winning 154 title against an unranked fighter in a fake weight class. Please man keep your Manny worshiping in the Pinoy Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        For the most part, Floyd Mayweather Jr. spoke softly and respectfully about his opponent Victor Ortiz during a conference call on Wednesday. But Mayweather’s comments turned toxic when the subject turned to potential foe Manny Pacquiao and his reign atop the sport. In a withering assessment of Pacquiao’s opposition in recent years, Mayweather described his choice of opponents as his own “leftovers,” a reference to Ricky Hatton, Shane Mosley and Oscar De La Hoya, whom Mayweather faced and beat before Pacquiao had the chance to do the same. Continually referring to himself in the third person, Mayweather didn’t hold back in demeaning Pacquiao’s choice of opponents.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Mayweather just telling the truth,Pacquiao's carefully matched.This is the reason the fight with Mayweather was never done,the guy's waiting for Mayweather to show weaknesses.

In other cases Roach has already said it.When Mosley destroyed Margarito, Pacquiao wouldnt fight Mosley,Roach even said Mosley was too dangerous.After Floyd dominated Mosley, Pacquiao was there.Same with DelaHoya,Roach admitted if DelaHoya was still good Pacquiao would not have fought him,when DelaHoya couldnt 'pull the trigger' Pacquiao was there to fight.On the other hand Mayweather wanted to fight DeLahoya the moment he left Top rank.Even when the fight was made DelaHoya had just destroyed Mayorga and was a champion.

Comment

I hate how Floyd uses the Marquez being ranked as no.2 p4p as the reason he fought him, or he called me out. People seem to forget the fact that Floyd and Marquez had a contract for a catch weight of 144 and Floyd came in two pounds over. That was a glorified sparring session IMO, not trying to take anything away from Marquez, he is a warrior and an ATG no doubt. He had no reason being in the ring with Floyd. Pac puts weight on better than Marquez, some fighters can do that, i.e. Floyd, Pac, DLH and some can't i.e. Marquez, Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Its called boxing not MMA. and using that faithful triangle theory huh.
            Using that "new-founded" analogy again, except isn't this very article based on Floyd's use of the triangle theory? - "I beat them first and he fights my left overs, Hatton was undefeated...blah, blah".

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
              I would like to see Ortiz vs Pacquiao, make it happen Bob.
              You'll see it if Ortiz gets his ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                Mayweather just telling the truth,Pacquiao's carefully matched.This is the reason the fight with Mayweather was never done,the guy's waiting for Mayweather to show weaknesses.

In other cases Roach has already said it.When Mosley destroyed Margarito, Pacquiao wouldnt fight Mosley,Roach even said Mosley was too dangerous.After Floyd dominated Mosley, Pacquiao was there.Same with DelaHoya,Roach admitted if DelaHoya was still good Pacquiao would not have fought him,when DelaHoya couldnt 'pull the trigger' Pacquiao was there to fight.On the other hand Mayweather wanted to fight DeLahoya the moment he left Top rank.Even when the fight was made DelaHoya had just destroyed Mayorga and was a champion.
                You cant really use the fact that Pac being carefully handled as of late to Gloyd being carefully handled his entire career. Look at who Pac fought at lower weights, Marquez had two AMAZING fights with him (closely disputed or not great fights), an AMAZING trilogy with Morales, and two great fights with Barerra, all of who were at their prime and great fighters. Both Pac and PBF are big names and were found out to be great talents, you cant blame them for how they or their promoters decide to handle them.

Comment

lol at Floyd acting like all of his opponents are not beaten before.
                  Just look at Judah who's coming off a loss prior to fighting him.

Comment

yup...his leftovers are warriors thou for steppin in the ring with pacman.

pacman as well for throwin down with bigger opponents.

damn everyday he's talking down on pacman. hahaa. it's makin him look way too funny now.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Who were those guys even ranked that Manny fought lol........Manny winning 154 title against an unranked fighter in a fake weight class. Please man keep your Manny worshiping in the Pinoy Lounge.

With your logic.. Floyd is fighting Maidana left over....

Comment

Working...
                      X