Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao....

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      are u slow?? he showed u that list from 2006 because u said pac didnt even start making a name for himself until 09, so by him showing u that list from 06 which had pac rank at #2. he's asking u how can pac just started making a name for himself in 09 when in 06 he's alredy at #2. LOL!! *****s are hella slowwww!
      I said people didn't start saying Pac was better than Mayweather and comparing their careers and resume's until 2009 after the Hatton-Pac fight.

Just because you're behind someone in the P4P rankings, that doesn't mean that the general public thinks you're better. You really don't believe that do you?

You're the slow one. All I have to do is copy and paste what I said to make you look like a complete idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        You can't even post your top 10 fighter list of all time. Larryx owned you a long time ago. Your opinion holds no weight here. If a thread isn't about Manny, you're not in it. If I was a *******, I'd be ashamed to mention you as my peer. Be gone!
        LOL when did larry owned me

and what can u do if i dont like posting my top 10 for floyd d!cksucker like u dumb dumb?

and @ i only post at pacquiao thread

Comment

nobody is saying that pac is better than floyd in 06 or 09... u said pac didnt start coming up until 09 so he showed u that list from 06 which had pac rank at #2 already. so how can he be ranked at #2 when u said he didnt even start getting notice until 09, that was all. sniffing paint from a can is not healthy for u bro..
          Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27
          Wait a minute.

In terms of legacy, Pac just started competing with Mayweather in 2009 after the Ricky Hatton fight.

How does 2 years of solid work overrule the other 14 years Mayweather's resume/career was considered better than Pac's?

If anyone would've compared Pac to Mayweather from 1996-2008, they would've been laughed at. But because Pac has solid wins from 2009-2011, now all of a sudden Pac has the greater career? Come on people!

There's my original post. Show me where I said Pac didn't start coming up until 2009?

I haven't changed my story 1 time.

Comment

• pacweather has the best ATG resume in the sport of boxing

Comment

• floyd was impressive from lightweight and down...amazing. great resume!

Pac hands down from junior welter and welter....

No one can disagree....

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27
                Wait a minute.

In terms of legacy, Pac just started competing with Mayweather in 2009 after the Ricky Hatton fight.

How does 2 years of solid work overrule the other 14 years Mayweather's resume/career was considered better than Pac's?

If anyone would've compared Pac to Mayweather from 1996-2008, they would've been laughed at. But because Pac has solid wins from 2009-2011, now all of a sudden Pac has the greater career? Come on people!

There's my original post. Show me where I said Pac didn't start coming up until 2009?

I haven't changed my story 1 time.

pac just started competiting with floyd in 09 u said, in 06 he was right behind floyd already. how can pac just started competiting with floyd in 09 when in 06 he's a step behind floyd on p4p list. this is about who has the better resume overall not who has the better resume from 96-08.

Comment

• this *****s are really saving floyds arse from beating wife, to saying **** to dad, to being the better resume

hahah cant stop laughing at this *****s

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Oh boy wasted??Dude makes millions each time he fights,and everyone of his fights have been an event(with exceptions to Baldy)what he did was give himself long life in boxing by not fighting all the time...Mays best days maybe still in front of him,I don't here anybody saying B-Hop wasted any part of his career..And he was just as inactive as Floyd,you know why you don't hear that??Because Boxing is a brutal sport one that might require you to take breaks here and there...
                    I'm not talking about the millions the guy makes, I am talking about where he and his resume and accomplishments stand up next to Manny's at this point. Maybe he will go on for years, maybe he wont but comparing him to Hopkins is a pretty ****** comparison to make.

I can only guess what Floyd wants to do with his career and I get the i,pression that he doesnt want to fight for much longer.

Comment

pac just started competiting with floyd in 09 u said, in 06 he was right behind floyd already. how can pac just started competiting with floyd in 09 when in 06 he's a step behind floyd on p4p list. this is about who has the better resume overall not who has the better resume from 96-08.
                      Just because he was 1 slot behind him, doesn't mean the general public thought he was better or that they were even debating that he was better for that matter.

For example, Fighter A is 10x better than Fighter B. Just because Fighter B is regarded as the next best fighter, that still doesn't take away from the fact that it's a landslide between the two fighters. This was the consenus.

No one was seriously trying to debate that Pac was better than Mayweather in 2006. Someone has to fill the P4P slot behind Mayweather. That doesn't mean that Mayweather's not 10x better than whoever fills the slot.

Comment

Working...
                      X