Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Trying Its Best To Rebuild Berto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they only hype berto? They don't hype other fighters when they fight? Just berto huh.

Comment

They were especially on his nuts last night. It was one of the more blatant and shameless case of nuthugging by HBO in recent times

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        So they only hype berto? They don't hype other fighters when they fight? Just berto huh.
        Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander are amongst others they to hype. Don't who else they hyped where the hype wasn't warranted in recent times.

Comment

He is what he is... Hes not an elite fighter, but hes not a bum either... I find him entertaining... He has his positives and negatives just like any fighter does... As far as his contract, you really cant hate on Andre for that... Thats hbos decision... I cant imagine youd expect Berto to turn down paydays because he doesnt think hes worth it lol, nobody would do that.

Like I said... He is what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Did you see The Ring interview with Haymon in their current issue?

Haymon's answers are very interesting.

He even said he expects HBOs Kery Davis to give him $6 million for Paul Williams next fight.
            Where was that at? The issue with May-Ortiz on the cover?

Comment

I know, right.

****ing disgusting.

Berto was being compared with Sugar Ray Leonard and Meldrick Taylor?

Whoever the **** was comparing Berto with them, needs to get shot.

Comment

Gary Russel Jr is like sex in the ring though.

I'm now officially a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  He is what he is... Hes not an elite fighter, but hes not a bum either... I find him entertaining... He has his positives and negatives just like any fighter does... As far as his contract, you really cant hate on Andre for that... Thats hbos decision... I cant imagine youd expect Berto to turn down paydays because he doesnt think hes worth it lol, nobody would do that.

this is the truth. berto gets a lot of unwarranted hate. i dont understand it at all. what is it? envy?? hes a nice guy, doesnt talk to much ****, hes the anti thesis of the slick black fighter that everyone seems to hate, he gets is some real brawls yet all ppl seem to do is hate the guy. makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

nice and unbiased...probably how HBO should handle it...the Meldrick, SRL and the 'all new action fighter' stuff, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      this is the truth. berto gets a lot of unwarranted hate. i dont understand it at all. what is it? envy?? hes a nice guy, doesnt talk to much ****, hes the anti thesis of the slick black fighter that everyone seems to hate, he gets is some real brawls yet all ppl seem to do is hate the guy. makes no sense to me.

my jabs/rant is directed mostly at HBO, not Berto

Comment

Working...
                      X