Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Trying Its Best To Rebuild Berto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO Trying Its Best To Rebuild Berto...

...is just ****ing disgusting...shows how much power Al Haymon really does have over that network

the Berto deepthroating last night was just downright pathetic

this wasn't the 'new and improved' Berto...it was the same plodding, flat footed, hit-and-clinch fighter that they've been hyping up since day 1

i didnt see much improvement...but the HBO crew, especially that lispy bastard Kellerman just took it to another level

'action fighter'

'cant wait to see him again'

'dont hate on Al Haymon fighters its not their fault'

eat a d1ck Kellerman

and those cuts that were caused by 'punches'?

sure Max....

you see Berto holding and rubbing his head on Zaveck's face...5 secs later, Zaveck is busted up and Max, who didn't see **** claims it was hooks...slow mo replays didnt show anything but Berto using his head

i hope Berto gets lined up to fight PAC after JMM...let's end the hypejob once and for all

Did you see The Ring interview with Haymon in their current issue?

Haymon's answers are very interesting.

He even said he expects HBOs Kery Davis to give him $6 million for Paul Williams next fight.

Comment

i know man, its pathetic...

Comment

and as for episode 2 of 24/7

that **** is geting stale as ****..REALLY stale and boring

Danny vs Robert beef = boring...covered that in episode 1

Temo Ortiz talking = noone gives a **** about you truckdriver

Victor talking = please dont...just keep training...if you keep talking you're gonna end up making me root for Floyd

Floyd flaunting his money = talk about PLAYED THE **** YOU...get some new material jr....

Floyd and 50 cent = that's just some gay ass ****...really...the moment those two ***g0ts come out of the closet, 80% of Floyd's fans on this forum will experiment with ****sexuality

Roger going to anger management classes = yes HBO, filming a closed door is really great...filming him drinking soda, another great way to waste time

the only thing that i found mildly amusing is Floyd's bodyguards giving out 'courtesy' laughs when Floyd tries to make jokes

Comment

Listening to Kellerman and Jones hype up fighters is getting annoying but i actually liked how Berto fought last night and if he keeps fighting like that against decent opponents i have no problem watching him on HBO.

Comment

I give berto props for winning but I think he didn't look great doing so. Zaveck was coming on strong tagging berto almost at will. Berto's footwork is horrendous. Dude looked like he was stumbling all over the ring. His balance when getting hit is bad. And his stamina is still ****.

Don't know man I guess he will be Ok since the WW division is pretty damn weak now besides Pac, Floyd and Ortiz. Cotto, Margarito are at LMW, Mosley is done, Clottey is MIA.

Comment

It was pretty blatant. They didnt even explore the possibility of it being a headbutt. Also Ledermann's changing scorecard...

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Listening to Kellerman and Jones hype up fighters is getting annoying but i actually liked how Berto fought last night and if he keeps fighting like that against decent opponents i have no problem watching him on HBO.

that's how he always fights dude...hit-n-clinch...him throwing a couple more combos was more due to Zaveck covering up the whole time

that fight ended in what? the 5th? about the time he gasses...had it gone on a couple of rounds, it would have been the exact same Berto...a tired, clinching fighter

Comment

I would love to see Berto-Mike Jones.

Comment

Alexander vs Berto for the undisputed HBO hypejob title

Comment

Working...
                    X