• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect your Mother and Father.

What a sad sad individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Exactly that.

Floyd can find ways to appease his Dad's ego. Give him something to run.
      he can just say "sure pops"

and roll his eyesand let it go...

or hire a yes man for sr.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Floyd needs to be smart and realise that his father is the way he is because he is trying to live vicariously through Floyd, given the shortcomings in his own life and career. It's f***ed up, but Floyd needs to realise in some way it's actually a compliment to him.
        Good post, but Floyd is too hurt about the past to realize this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
          Where do i start ?

1. He's not "a fighter" he's an ambassador for the sport.
          2. How many people won't care anymore for him or even boxing in general ?
          3. If you hate your father that much, you confront him in private, not in a tv show.
          4. I can't show that to my 11 years old son, sad because i've been boxing for 25 years now, and my son loves that sport. Tomorow, he will ask me for that ****... What do i tell him ? It's ok son, you can talk to me like that !

Is it bad enough for you.
          You're reaching. That wasnt in any shape or form bad for boxing. Bad for Floyd's PR people and lawyers...maybe. But other athletes have done things entirely worse and not have had effected their sports in anyway shape or form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Respect your Mother and Father.

What about ones wife Chups, should one respect that??

post something useful, instead of your usual drivel.

Comment

• i wanted to laugh at floyd senoir for the way he got disprectd by his own son and **** but i could'nt...i felt pity for the old man.....he did'nt deserve all of that ****, humaliated and ****ted on in public......junior is just plain idiot and a brat...

Comment

• its kind of messed up actually that that fight will bring more attention to boxing...

its "good" for boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  What about ones wife Chups, should one respect that??

post something useful, instead of your usual drivel.
                  Shots fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Respect your Mother and Father.

Chups,

That brings up an interesting point, and I think is the REAL crux of the problem. Not how Floyd was treated himself, but what he saw his mother go through being alone.

If you think back to previous 24/7's and to the FightHype reality show, Floyd is EXTREMELY tender towards his mother. He talks about her all the time.

Seeing her suffer is, I believe, the source of the animosity towards his father.

Comment

• manny is gonna have to punch jinky on camera toget ratings even remotly close to fmj-ortiz 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X