• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Respect your Mother and Father.

What a sad sad individual.
    "HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER.

This commandment is about obedience and respect for authority; in other words it's simply a device for controlling people. The truth is, obedience and respect should not be granted automatically. They should be earned. They should be based on the parents' (or the authority figure's) performance. Some parents deserve respect. Most of them don't. Period. We're down to six." - George Carlin

floyd mayweather sr fought cab drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Don't forget: Floyd, Sr has threatened PBF - unprompted - on 24/7 before.
      yet another thing these judgmental cats are ignoring.

Comment

• Seriously cant we all just leave our arguments behind, and come to terms that Jr. & Sr. had a ***** moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          @ 21:05

LOL @ the door sign at 22:29. Irony at its finest.

Comment

• So did all this started when Mayweather snr ask when Jnr would be fighting Pacquiao like Ellie claimed or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              So did all this started when Mayweather snr ask when Jnr would be fighting Pacquiao like Ellie claimed or not?
              Naw, didnt seem to ever happen.

Comment

• Thats **** was messed up, jr should be ashamed for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  whats yo opinion?
                  Honestly...Meh....

There was nothing new about the Mayweather segments. His segments were really quite boring until the thing with his pops happened.

I like the Ortiz segments. It's something new. I felt bad for Danny when he said he loved his brother, but doesn't know if he's brother loves him. That to me was the most sentimental part in the whole show for me anyways.

The whole argument. I mean what did people expect? Floyd has proven time after time after time. He's a classless individual and very defensive. If you say anything short of sucking his **** he reacts in a negative way. He has done it, not only with his father now but with other people time after time.

Floyd is a scumbag. And, fans of his shouldn't try to defend him. Because, he's a scumbag. He has always been a ****. You can be a fan of the boxer. Because, he's brilliant inside. One of the most skilled fighters of all time. One of the best defensive fighters of all time. A true ATG, so you can be a proud fan of Floyd Jr the boxer. Without being a fan of Floyd Jr the man. Because outside the ring honestly he's an ignorant imbecile.

I can't comprehend why anybody would make excuses/rationalize his outburst. There's no defending that at all.

Saying all that. the way I was reading the comments here. I expected much worse. Maybe because I expect the worse from Floyd Jr. I didn't think it was that bad. But, maybe that's because of how little I think Floyd truly is.

P.S that segment with 50 was kind of......It wouldn't surprise if one day we found Floyd Jr was gay. And, if he is so what? i don't know why people are getting so offended on some believing he might be or found his segment with 50 ****. There has been plenty of great gay fighters. Like Panama Al Brown and Emile Griffith. It wouldn't make him any less of a fighter.

I swear Floyd fans are just Floyd Jr himself. So defensive and emotional.

I'm sorry for the long reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Naw, didnt seem to ever happen.
                    Thanks, Cant watch the video till i get home.. So basically Ellie just put that in there..

Comment

• people need to rewatch and see that **** really went overboard b.c of Sr. Disrespecting Roger, Disrespecting floyds Gym, even threatening to put his hands on floyd first.

people are so busy bashing Jr, they dont see whats right in front of them

Comment

Working...
                      X