Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik - The End Of An Error

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik boxings Amy Winehouse the tattoed Nazi looking skin head will end up dead. too many demons to beat as opponents and no family support just a bunch of leeches sucking Pavlik's money away. Johnny Tapia has nothing on this alcoholic bum.

Comment

wtf you criticize pavlik for not showing up. you will get a refund for the tix and he doesn't get paid. the only one whos ****ed is that greedy prick arum.
      imo it's far worse if a guy comes into the ring just to get a paycheck (haye,mosley). so basically everyone gets paid, the tv network gets their program, but the fans get ****ed in their asses with a lousy performance. and you don't get a refund.
      pavlik did the right thing, and i don't care if i'm the only one with this opinion on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
        Pavlik boxings Amy Winehouse the tattoed Nazi looking skin head will end up dead. too many demons to beat as opponents and no family support just a bunch of leeches sucking Pavlik's money away. Johnny Tapia has nothing on this alcoholic bum.
        I hope kelly continues to do bad things to his career and life.

Him and his whole skinhead crew.

Comment

Pavlik sure doesn't look like the All American boy next door. Nice image he conveys to the kids. Alcoholic skin head tattoed nazi looking bum beating up his brother. drunk all the time -quitting the week of the fight. No wonder his career is over. just look at this mess of a man.

Comment

I didn't like Pavlik after his lame run of defenses and ducking the Paul Williams fight, but he earned some respect back with his loss to Martinez. That was the best he has looked since the Jermain Taylor win. He started the fight looking poorly trained for Martinez's style, then after a couple of rounds Kelly and Jack Loew figured out how to jab Sergio out of his rhythm. That worked until the cuts. Some fighters just turn off after getting cut once, let alone two times, once on either side of the face. Pavlik looked like he wanted to keep going, but his corner men didn't seem to understand how to treat a cut. It was the worst treatment of cuts I've seen in recent memory.

Anywho, point of that rant was I thought Kelly was on his way back. Needed to fire his corner people, assuming he'd keep only Jack Loew, stay at 160 and do the rematch with his new found knowledge of how to beat Martinez. He did none of those things. Dude obviously has some issues outside of the ring and honestly boxing is probably better off without him, but damn it he almost made his way back to a belt.

Comment

Pavlik needs to get his life in order, starting with leaving Youngstown, get rid of leeches and hangers' on, and get a new trainer. He also needs to attend AA meetings and work the program. He is sick and needs help; addiction is never cured, just managed.

Comment

I didn't like this article because it reminded me of marking Grade 9 essays but I agree with everything you said Jake.

You dont need to start a new paragraph after every sentence and try not to starts each sentence/paragraph with "Its" "but" "in"

Comment

What is at all "nazi" about Pavlik? The fact that hes got a shaved head?

Oh no, call the racist police! White people can't shave their heads.

Comment

it was a good run kelly
                    glad to have been a part of it
                    to this day ive never been more excited then the day i saw pavlik taylor live
                    my first real big title fight .it was amazing !!!
                    what a night

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                      Tapia is a much, much greater fighter than Pavlik, but to pretend that his abuse problems are/were any less serious is pure fiction.

Comment

Working...
                      X