Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Guess that's why Pac was rushing in on Bradley and smacking him all around the ring..Oh god,you can't be serious..If you did not see(with your own eyes)that Pac respected Bradley's power..I have to say your blind..Like I said at the start of this thread before either fight even happened..Bradley is far more dangerous(as far as getting the win)then Ortiz was..Bradley is the better all around fighter..Ortiz is a one trick pony,who against decent opposition could not even use his one trick..
    He was putting it on him most of the fight until the last few rounds.

I'm not sure if he was fading, Bradley was getting his timing or he thought he was so far ahead that he just coasted the last few rounds. We'd find out in the rematch but I highly doubt it was because he respected his power.

Bradley has some pop but not enough to Pacquaio, at all.

I'm not disputing Bradley is a better fighter than Ortiz but he doesn't being anything to the table for Pacquaio. Ortiz atleast has some power that could win him the fight against Mayweather. As unlikely as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      more skilled?what do you mean by more skilled?bradley is clearly the better boxer of the 2.manny is more athletic maybe but i don't know about more skilled
      Is being skilled only about boxing off the back foot? Does that determine who's more skilled.

Pacquaio is clearly more skilled than Bradley. Clearly

Comment

Lol @ Bradley creeping up on the poll AFTER the fact.

The fights already happened and this was how boxing fans felt before Bradley-Pacquiao and after Mayweather-Ortiz. Nothing can change the poll's true winner, not even new 2013 votes.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I don't think Ortiz's power is enough to even have a legit puncher's chance against Mayweather. And I'm not saying that now, I was saying that then. Even if he managed to land something that hurt Mayweather, he wouldn't be able to finish him, no way. So Ortiz had nothing to offer going into that fight.

Bradley adapted late and at least had the ability to give Pac some trouble. He wins two or three more rounds, and he has a chance at a legit decision. If they were to fight a rematch, I wouldn't count him out.
          Maybe not but he atleast has power, is what I'm saying. He could hurt him, as unlikely as it is.

I'm not saying Ortiz is better than Bradley, he's not.

I'm not sure if he adapated late or it was Pacquaio just coasting in all honesty. He was so clearly ahead at that point he didn't need to go all out. I don't know if that's the case that a rematch would clear up so It's hard to say.

I just don't think there's anything Bradley can do to beat Pacquaio. He's shown he doesn't have the skills or ability to win a legit decision and he's obviously not going to knock him out.

Ortiz, as hugely unlikely as it is, has some chance.

Comment

I'm not sure if dangerous is the right term, but I think Pacquiao loses a rematch with Bradley who got his tactics wrong in the first fight.

I'm not sure where Ortiz is at right now, he's just had his chin cracked, but Mayweather's punches weren't hurting him in the first fight and he had his best round in the last round and looked the fresher fighter.

At this point I go with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Maybe not but he atleast has power, is what I'm saying. He could hurt him, as unlikely as it is.

I'm not saying Ortiz is better than Bradley, he's not.

I'm not sure if he adapated late or it was Pacquaio just coasting in all honesty. He was so clearly ahead at that point he didn't need to go all out. I don't know if that's the case that a rematch would clear up so It's hard to say.

I just don't think there's anything Bradley can do to beat Pacquaio. He's shown he doesn't have the skills or ability to win a legit decision and he's obviously not going to knock him out.

Ortiz, as hugely unlikely as it is, has some chance.
              Well, you and I have talked about Bradley before, and we disagree. I really do believe he was figuring it out against Pac towards the end, and would love to see if that's true in a rematch.

A Bradley rematch honestly isn't that bad an option for Pacquiao right now. Especially because Pac has a point to prove now. We'd almost certainly get the best Pacquiao there is.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Well, you and I have talked about Bradley before, and we disagree. I really do believe he was figuring it out against Pac towards the end, and would love to see if that's true in a rematch.

A Bradley rematch honestly isn't that bad an option for Pacquiao right now. Especially because Pac has a point to prove now. We'd almost certainly get the best Pacquiao there is.
                I don't think that's out the question. But I don't think it's a given. There's many things that could have been the reason for the last few rounds.

A rematch is a perfect option from Pacquaio's standpoint IMO. It's not a difficult fight for him, he has no chance of getting stopped and there's no way they rob him again and he get's his belt and W back. It's a perfect fight for a next fight.

Comment

To me what it comes down to is which is more likely: Ortiz knocking out Mayweather or Bradley out boxing Pac?

I'd have to say Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    To me what it comes down to is which is more likely: Ortiz knocking out Mayweather or Bradley out boxing Pac?

I'd have to say Bradley.
                    See, I think Ortiz has more chance of knocking out Mayweather than Bradley does in winning a legit decision against Pacquaio.

Both are not happening though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I don't think that's out the question. But I don't think it's a given. There's many things that could have been the reason for the last few rounds.

A rematch is a perfect option from Pacquaio's standpoint IMO. It's not a difficult fight for him, he has no chance of getting stopped and there's no way they rob him again and he get's his belt and W back. It's a perfect fight for a next fight.
                      Pacquiao has never looked good as the hunter in recent years, he prefers an opponent to come at him like Bradley did in the first half of their fight. Pacquiao's not as mobile as he used to be either.

I think Bradley was out-boxing him on merit in the last few rounds and that could have been the case from the start. From Pacquiao's standpoint, he should avoid that rematch, at least until after the Marquez fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X