Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    So Marquez certainly beats him then?

Bradley could outbox him, force him out of his element, Marquez isn't the same quality of fighter when he's made to be the aggressor and Bradley without a doubt will force him to do that. Bradley will make him reset by circling him and attack intelligently. We're talking about a 40 year old Marquez as well, lets be realistic.
    Yes, he certainly beats him. Even at 40 years old he's a different class of fighter.

Bradley is not outboxing Marquez at all. Doesn't have the skill nor ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Why is it crazy to think Bradley beats Marquez?? Or every fighter from 140lb to 147lb, when he's shown to be a cut above most fighting there already??

Can you name the fighter that Marquez has beat with his skill set?? I'll wait..
      It's not as crazy to say he beats Marquez. To say Marquez might beat him, as if Marquez only has a small chance of beating Bradley, is crazy.

As for who Marquez beat who's more skilled than Bradley? Pacquaio obviously. Salido I would say is as skilled as Bradley. Barrera but the version of Barrera he fought perhaps not as skilled as Bradley as his skills were clearly diminishing.

It's not crazy to say he could beat everyone from 140-147 either. But it's not something that's clear cut.

Rios, Matthysee, Khan, Brook and Guererro all have a shot at beating him.
      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-16-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

The question is more dangerous. Victor Ortiz was more dangerous.

If you're talking about the better fighter, it's Bradley. Ortiz was more dangerous. Bigger, taller, more power, knocked down every opponent he's faced, coming off over the better win against Berto, and being WBC 147 champion.

Bradley, light punching, can't crack an egg, coming off a win over an old, way past prime, past his best weight class, shot Casamayor at 140, and Bradley was coming up to 147.

Bradley the better fighter, Ortiz the more dangerous fighter.

Comment

Any one who picked Bradley..explain how is he more dangerous than Ortiz. Keyword, dangerous.

Better fighter? I understand, no need to explain and I agree.

More dangerous? In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Any one who picked Bradley..explain how is he more dangerous than Ortiz. Keyword, dangerous.

I would say the fact that Bradley can keep his cool and execute a plan makes him more dangerous in a fight than Ortiz who is shown to be less mentally capable.

I wouldn't really classify either as dangerous on a world class level though, one has is but can't apply it while the other could apply it but doesn't have it.

Comment

Pac already showed how lop sided of a fight with Bradley is. Thats obvious.

Ortiz had a good shot at Floyd up until that head but. The roughness Ortiz was dishing out is what Floyd didnt want no part of. Ortiz loss his mind when he head butt him. i dont think he felt or knew just how bad he was getting to Floyd. Getting sucker punched saved Floyd in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Bradley was more dangerous to Pacquiao because he had a better chance of being competitive and maybe winning.

Ortiz was never going to knock Mayweather out, and he brought nothing to the table to actually trouble Mayweather. Ortiz was way easier for Mayweather to fight than Bradley for Pacquiao.

Seriously, in what way was Ortiz dangerous to Mayweather? So what if he's big, he had nothing to offer. This isn't hindsight, I was saying this at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Bradley was more dangerous to Pacquiao because he had a better chance of being competitive and maybe winning.

Ortiz was never going to knock Mayweather out, and he brought nothing to the table to actually trouble Mayweather. Ortiz was way easier for Mayweather to fight than Bradley for Pacquiao.

Seriously, in what way was Ortiz dangerous to Mayweather? So what if he's big, he had nothing to offer. This isn't hindsight, I was saying this at the time.
                  I don't think either are dangerous to either of them but Bradley doesn't even have a punchers chance whereas Ortiz atleast has that. Ortiz atleast has the power to hurt Mayweather if he caught him with a big punch.

Don't get me wrong, Ortiz isnt beating Mayweather, no way no how. But he has enough power to maybe land something big.

Bradley's got nothing for Pacqauio. We've seen he's not going to out box him to a legit decision and he's obviously not going to stop him.

Comment

Gambler and Bo....that just makes Bradley the smarter, better fighter, not more dangerous.

Margarito was called dangerous for Pacquiao...Margarito, at that stage, dangerous? Supposedly because of his size.

Ortiz with his power, height, size[164lbs vs 151lbs], age...that is more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Pac already showed how lop sided of a fight with Bradley is. Thats obvious.
                      lopsided enough for 2 out of 3 highly competent and well trained boxing judges to pick Bradley as the new WBO welterweight champion of the world

two of the very best boxing judges in game today if not all time disagree with

Comment

Working...
                      X