Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He wasn't picked against those fighters but before then he had more hype than an of those names mentioned.

Like I just said, I wasn't comparing Bradley and Judah. Do you understand that?

I was merely using an example of a fighter with accolades you named who is overrated.

You said "A two time unified Champion is overrated? Ok"

Is it impossible to be overrated if you have those accolades? No, it's not.

And I was using an example to show you why.

Off the top of my head all I think of is Mayweather.

Not sure the point you're making.
    I just disprove that Bradley and Judah have the same accolades,by telling you that every belt Bradley has won was taken..Try again..

The fact that you can only think of Mayweather should be a telling signed ,no??

But leave it to guys like you and street to believe a guy like this is nothing special or overrated..

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Can't remember exactly which round, but it seemed like it was around the 5th that people started talking about Bradley getting knocked out. To his credit, he did manage to survive. I think the Pacquiao that showed up for the 4th Marquez fight would have murdered Bradley.
      Ironically, the 4th and 5th rounds forced Bradley into the tactics he should have employed from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Reality hit Bradley right in the face when they announced,and new...

Yea I heard this all before,Bradley not great..He's going to lose..I make to much of him..Ok..Let's wait and see...

Oh btw me and Math's have been right about most thing involving Bradley..Are you a lil mad because ya hate has not done anything to harm his career...
        Um, no you haven't. You even admitted that Bradley lost to Pacquiao right after the fight. Want me to find your post? So did mathed.

Fact is, if you and mathed want to proclaim to be experts on when a robbery will occur, go ahead and do it. But that's a different type of expertise altogether and it doesn't mean Bradley is a great fighter.

Here's your logic:
        1. Bradley is more skilled than Pacquiao
        2. Bradley lost to Pacquiao
        3. But Bradley got the official decision,
        4. Therefore Bradley is still more skilled than Pacquiao!

Brilliant stuff. In reality - which is the only place that ****ing matters - Bradley lost. I don't give a **** about hands being raised because some ******ed old judges saw the fight differently than 99% of humans on Earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Yeah he was. There were rounds where he was putting it on him heavily. Just because he didn't badly hurt him doesn't mean he wasn't.

He did stun him, by the way. Don't recall the round but he definitely stunned him in one of them. Bradley can take a shot though to his credit.
          I did not see Pac put it on Bradley at any point of that fight..I thought there were rds Pac clearly won..The 5th(which was a great rd and had a lot of exchanges)and 6th rds I felt was clear rds in the bank for Pac..I also felt they were rds that Pac put some good shots in on Bradley..But stunned or hurt,my def of hurt might be different from yours(my def of hurt,means almost stopped)..I did not see Bradley hurt or stunned,or really even hit that cleanly throughout the fight..TBH I really did not think either guy was hit to cleanly on a consistent basis..

Comment

Um, no you haven't. You even admitted that Bradley lost to Pacquiao right after the fight. Want me to find your post? So did mathed.

Fact is, if you and mathed want to proclaim to be experts on when a robbery will occur, go ahead and do it. But that's a different type of expertise altogether and it doesn't mean Bradley is a great fighter.

Here's your logic:

Brilliant stuff. In reality - which is the only place that ****ing matters - Bradley lost. I don't give a **** about hands being raised because some ******ed old judges saw the fight differently than 99% of humans on Earth.
            He also Hates Cheaters but Loves Mosely who he claims is an ATG

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Ironically, the 4th and 5th rounds forced Bradley into the tactics he should have employed from the start.
              And Pacquiao noticeably went on cruise control after that. Bradley's tactics after round 5 don't tell me what Pacquiao would do if Bradley had done more of that from the start. Fact is, Pacquiao felt completely comfortable and like he was winning the fight. Bradley could have started moonwalking around the ring and survived, but it doesn't mean he'd have won had he moonwalked from round 1.

Comment

I did not see Pac put it on Bradley at any point of that fight..I thought there were rds Pac clearly won..The 5th(which was a great rd and had a lot of exchanges)and 6th rds I felt was clear rds in the bank for Pac..I also felt they were rds that Pac put some good shots in on Bradley..But stunned or hurt,my def of hurt might be different from yours(my def of hurt,means almost stopped)..I did not see Bradley hurt or stunned,or really even hit that cleanly throughout the fight..TBH I really did not think either guy was hit to cleanly on a consistent basis..
                He took his will away. Bradley didn't fight at all like Bradley ever does in that fight. He was a different fighter. Even was reduced to sticking out his tongue to pretend everything was A.O.K., and I haven't seen those mannerisms before. I'm no psychologist but it tells me he wasn't comfortable.

Comment

Here's your logic:

Go find the post please,I've more then said what I felt about that fight the night it happen..Oh btw that was with drinks and about 20 people in my house..Do you know how many rds I had Pac winning by??Take a guess??3..What a dominate showing..LOL..At the end of the day I can change my mind after watching a fight sober..And upon watching it sober I seen the fight how the judges did..I did not agree on every rd,but the same score none the less..I did the same with the Ortiz Peterson fight..Funny you don't offer to go find that post..Just messing with you..

Oh btw,Bradley is more skilled then Bradley..

Comment

And Pacquiao noticeably went on cruise control after that. Bradley's tactics after round 5 don't tell me what Pacquiao would do if Bradley had done more of that from the start. Fact is, Pacquiao felt completely comfortable and like he was winning the fight. Bradley could have started moonwalking around the ring and survived, but it doesn't mean he'd have won had he moonwalked from round 1.
                    I can see your POV, but what I would say is that even old Mosley made Pac look bad by turning him into the hunter and making him chase the fight.

I'm not saying Bradley would have won, although I believe he could have, I'm merely saying that those were the tactics he should have used instead of coming forwards and letting Pacquiao counter-punch and stun him.

Comment

Go find the post please,I've more then said what I felt about that fight the night it happen..Oh btw that was with drinks and about 20 people in my house..Do you know how many rds I had Pac winning by??Take a guess??3..What a dominate showing..LOL..At the end of the day I can change my mind after watching a fight sober..And upon watching it sober I seen the fight how the judges did..I did not agree on every rd,but the same score none the less..I did the same with the Ortiz Peterson fight..Funny you don't offer to go find that post..Just messing with you..

Oh btw,Bradley is more skilled then Bradley..
                      Sounds like you have clearer vision when you're drunk than when you're sober. "Yeah guys, I was drunk and saw the fight the way the rest of the world saw it. Then I sobered up and started thinking all ****ed up again". I won't bother to go find your post because you've already made an excuse before I found it.

Comment

Working...
                      X