No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    You can certainly be a moron. **** thread after **** thread, day after day, all saying nothing but saying it over and over.

****s and bumsniffs the lot of you, every single one.
    **** Junior Dong response...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      **** Junior Dong response...
      **** bumsniff response..

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        You can certainly be a moron. **** thread after **** thread, day after day, all saying nothing but saying it over and over.

****s and bumsniffs the lot of you, every single one.
        On a serious note, do you really feel that you contribute to this board in any way?

I have never seen you actually discuss anything. Only posting in all the Pac/May threads to say how stupid they are.

Just as a tip, Im not sure if bumsniff is an insult where youre from, but it doesnt really translate to an insult very well in America. Just sayin...
        Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 07-20-2011, 01:08 PM. Reason: FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          No, if you just follow one fighter only you're not a boxing fan. You're a fan of a particular fighter and that's it.
          That would describe manny fans moreso than floyd fans. Floyd fans tend to watch more boxing because they appreciate all aspects of the sport.

Comment

Wow, Im not sure what to say to that.

Would you touch a hot stove and disregard everyone telling you not to? Why blatantly disregard the knowledge that is out there.

AKA, why not read the articles and interviews rather than just using my imagination and guessing whats happening. The interviews, the press releases... Maybe disregarding the info is how people justify Pac avoiding the testing... Kinda makes sense to me now.

I never said I just want to see the fight in the ring. The hype, the build up, the talk, that is all part of the boxing game as well. So as a boxing fan, I enjoy more facets of the sport than just the fight. The fight is the payoff, the great equalizer. The lead up can be very much an enjoyable part as well. In my opinion.
            Even then you still need to use your brain. Fact is, this drug testing was no longer an issue. It's still an issue because Floyd hasn't find the balls to enter Pac negotiations. Meanwhile, Floyd fanatics need to constantly throw the ball on Pac's court because their hero is looking like a chicken. It's so obvious.

But I do understand the fanaticism. It's the inconsistencies that make people shake their heads in disbelief.

:-|

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              That would describe manny fans moreso than floyd fans. Floyd fans tend to watch more boxing because they appreciate all aspects of the sport.
              In what way? Seriously in what F'ing way?

You don't have to like one style to be a F'ing fan. Can you go one day on here without being a big dunce?

If you only follow Floyd because you like the trash talk, or the hip hop connection, or because of his race, or because you saw him in the WWE or DWTS. Doesn't mean you're F'ing fan of the sport.

There are posters here who don't know shit about Floyd early years or other fighters but yet are fan of the mofo.

You can like brawlers, pressure fighters, and volume punchers. Neither style is a defensive or sweet science aspect of the sport. However, they're different styles which means you like the sport of boxing.

But, F'ing fan base have dickriders and those dickriders only follow either Floyd or Pac and does it.

Both fan bases are just as terrible one of the worse fan bases they match with Tyson, Jones, Klitschko, and Tito fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Even then you still need to use your brain. Fact is, this drug testing was no longer an issue. It's still an issue because Floyd hasn't find the balls to enter Pac negotiations. Meanwhile, Floyd fanatics need to constantly throw the ball on Pac's court because their hero is looking like a chicken. It's so obvious.

But I do understand the fanaticism. It's the inconsistencies that make people shake their heads in disbelief.

:-|
                I think it might be time for you to branch out and research the topic...

Comment

Well that about sums it up.

Admits to forming baseless opinions, opinions conjured up by his imagination with no outside influence or information.

Hmmm... All makes sense now.
                  yeah cgarcia is pretty embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    In what way? Seriously in what F'ing way?

You don't have to like one style to be a F'ing fan. Can you go one day on here without being a big dunce?

If you only follow Floyd because you like the trash talk, or the hip hop connection, or because of his race, or because you saw him in the WWE or DWTS. Doesn't mean you're F'ing fan of the sport.

There are posters here who don't know shit about Floyd early years or other fighters but yet are fan of the mofo.

You can like brawlers, pressure fighters, and volume punchers. Neither style is a defensive or sweet science aspect of the sport. However, they're different styles which means you like the sport of boxing.

But, F'ing fan base have dickriders and those dickriders only follow either Floyd or Pac and does it.

Both fan bases are just as terrible one of the worse fan bases they match with Tyson, Jones, Klitschko, and Tito fans.
                    I didn't say you have to like one style to be a fan. What I said is floyd fans appreciate all the aspects of boxing because in a floyd fight you get to see them on display.

Its like the difference between Lebron and Kobe. Lebron will make athletic plays that no one else can make. He is exciting to watch. Kobe is fundamentally sound and smart, an expert in the nuances of the sport. Its not as flashy or exciting anymore. But real fans of the sport appreciate it. You may disagree.

Same as baseball. Junkies love the 1-0 game or a no hitter. Casual fans bemoan the lack of hits or home runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      And how did you come to this conclusion? Is it because you are a Floyd fan?
                      I find it hard to believe that Floyd fans are boxing fans since they seem to hate anyone that disagrees with Floyd. This Includes some atg fighters who have spoke in favor of Manny or those he claims to be greater than. Those ain't boxing fans. They are Floyd yes men.

Comment

Working...
                      X