Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think one thing to keep in mind in regards 'the Pacquiao camp' is that his entourage is so massive, so layered, and that people act in the name of Manny without being permitted by Manny. Just consider the endorsements lost and how Top Rank has had to step in to manage those.

As far as Manny being "exposed"----doesn't seem probable. Marley has been writing his meal ticket on Manny's name for a few years now. And Manny himself has a big announcement coming this week (today?) and I can't imagine him incriminating himself in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      I think one thing to keep in mind in regards 'the Pacquiao camp' is that his entourage is so massive, so layered, and that people act in the name of Manny without being permitted by Manny. Just consider the endorsements lost and how Top Rank has had to step in to manage those.

As far as Manny being "exposed"----doesn't seem probable. Marley has been writing his meal ticket on Manny's name for a few years now. And Manny himself has a big announcement coming this week (today?) and I can't imagine him incriminating himself in any way.
      getting worried

Comment

lol *****s are having orgasms over a marley article

and there's really no confirmation yet but *****s can't wait for tomorrow

Comment

@ this thread not being flooded with posts from the Manny Pac internet security...where yall at?!?...Manny needs some PROPER defense...and NOT the corny butt hurt posts from the lower ranked Manny fans...where's the big boys at...Top Rank? The King?!? Ryann, where you at my dude?!?...hooks, my pinoy *****, whats good fam?!? LOL

Comment

^^ I wonder why. They're more satisfied with their idol being the good guy in a fight that may never happen instead of the fight itself. *****s and *******s alike can't seem to get enough of the finger pointings. What a sad scene it is...and it's very tiring to watch.

I want to see the fight. I want to know who reigns supreme. Don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I guess it's about a Michael Marley article? But, it's Michael Marley...

No doubt Arum paid Marley to focus on somebody from team Pac doing something that shouldn't be done and thus creating some sort of "rift" in Pac camp. And, therefor Pac will be too "distracted" to focus on JMM. Which would give JMM a chance to win.

Remember how they try to sell Pac crappy fights against no hoppers? There was Typhoon, a rift on his team where Koncz is trying to get rid of Roach, Ariza beats up Koncz, distraction that would prevent Pac from focusing on the fight.

Same crap IMO. But, who knows maybe for once Marley has done some actual journalism and will expose something meaningful. But, it's Marley so I won't hold my breath.
              That's what I was thinking. If Pac really has been juicing though it will come out sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                lol *****s are having orgasms over a marley article

and there's really no confirmation yet but *****s can't wait for tomorrow
                *******s are acting like hoes with no direction, because they pimps stable is in Chaos...

Comment

[QUOTE=Cgarcia;10868691]Floydiots want us to think that people are that stupid like them.

First of all show me how you can win fights using peds.

Show me also how you can hide that **** and keep it secret for long without getting caught. Walk me through the steps. Where do you get it? Who supplies it? Who administers it? Is he doing it alone or with some people like Ariza? Why is Ariza not investigated? Why is he not being summoned by the court?
                  /QUOTE]
                  joke post by a joke poster

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Floydiots want us to think that people are that stupid like them.

First of all show me how you can win fights using peds.

Show me also how you can hide that **** and keep it secret for long without getting caught. Walk me through the steps. Where do you get it? Who supplies it? Who administers it? Is he doing it alone or with some people like Ariza? Why is Ariza not investigated? Why is he not being summoned by the court?
                    Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                    joke post by a joke poster
                    Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was just trying to get us back on exposing the basics first. If people just start using their brains the old fashion way, ie, common sense, we wouldn't be in these silly arguments.

Reflect back my questions above. Think hard about them. You'll find that most of Floydiots arguments are stupid.

Comment

• Also lol at the Pacquiao fanboys who all of a sudden are questioning Marley's credibility. If Marley came out with an article today claiming that this was all a fraud from Mayweather' camp would you question him then?

Comment

Working...
                      X