No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Also lol at the Pacquiao fanboys who all of a sudden are questioning Marley's credibility. If Marley came out with an article today claiming that this was all a fraud from Mayweather' camp would you question him then?
    If you people are just using your own brains you wouldn't rely too much on these articles. I don't know about you but I was taught not only to read but take everything with a grain of salt.

I don't even read these articles, obviously.

\

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      If you people are just using your own brains you wouldn't rely too much on these articles. I don't know about you but I was taught not only to read but take everything with a grain of salt.

I don't even read these articles, obviously.

\
      Well that about sums it up.

Admits to forming baseless opinions, opinions conjured up by his imagination with no outside influence or information.

Hmmm... All makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Well that about sums it up.

Admits to forming baseless opinions, opinions conjured up by his imagination with no outside influence or information.

Hmmm... All makes sense now.
        It just means you prefer to rely on people's brains than using your own.

Come on, man. Why are you even interested in these things if you are truly a fan who just wants to see fights in the ring?

\

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Also lol at the Pacquiao fanboys who all of a sudden are questioning Marley's credibility. If Marley came out with an article today claiming that this was all a fraud from Mayweather' camp would you question him then?

He sucks Manny's cokk, he exposes him, IDGAS.

Coz if Marley's one thing, that is he's full of ****. Never have I trusted any of his articles.

Tho it's funny the Floyd stans getting excited about this. Whatever the outcome of this such expose, it'll be fun while it last.

Comment

Come on, man. Why are you even interested in these things if you are truly a fan who just wants to see fights in the ring?

\
            Wow, Im not sure what to say to that.

Would you touch a hot stove and disregard everyone telling you not to? Why blatantly disregard the knowledge that is out there.

AKA, why not read the articles and interviews rather than just using my imagination and guessing whats happening. The interviews, the press releases... Maybe disregarding the info is how people justify Pac avoiding the testing... Kinda makes sense to me now.

I never said I just want to see the fight in the ring. The hype, the build up, the talk, that is all part of the boxing game as well. So as a boxing fan, I enjoy more facets of the sport than just the fight. The fight is the payoff, the great equalizer. The lead up can be very much an enjoyable part as well. In my opinion.

Comment

\
              He aint a boxing fan, hes a goddamn *****. Total bumsniff, just like the rest of his kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                He aint a boxing fan, hes a goddamn *****. Total bumsniff, just like the rest of his kind.
                SInce floyd's fights usually go the distance, he displays accurate counterpunching and great defense, most floyd fans are fans of boxing. You know the sweet science. Not boxing as in two bums punch the **** out of each other.

Just sayin!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  **** idiot post...

Look, I can do it too! Moron.
                  Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 07-20-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    **** idiot post...

Look, I can do it too! Moron.
                    You can certainly be a moron. **** thread after **** thread, day after day, all saying nothing but saying it over and over.

****s and bumsniffs the lot of you, every single one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      SInce floyd's fights usually go the distance, he displays accurate counterpunching and great defense, most floyd fans are fans of boxing. You know the sweet science. Not boxing as in two bums punch the **** out of each other.

Just sayin!
                      No, if you just follow one fighter only you're not a boxing fan. You're a fan of a particular fighter and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X