No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    That's fine. But, by your logic most Floyd fans are not true. Because, most Floyd fans don't respect or appreciate all of it.
    Obviously I disagree with that but looking at most of whats posted here I can see how you reach that conclusion.

I still maintain my Kobe lebron and MLB analogies are accurate.

Comment

• I.M.O, Manny is not a brawler. He's just a great boxer with speed, power and angles. Dont knock his defense. Go back and watch his Margarito fight to see him do some sick Pernall moves against the ropes. Also, he keeps his head moving. Just like Tyson, can we say Freddie Roach.

Btw I'm a Mayweather fan, but not a *****
      Last edited by niceyboo3; 07-20-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Btw I'm a Mayweather fan, but not a *****
        This is boxing scene, for whatever reason that is not allowed.

You might want to check with someone else though, I personally dont feel qualified to debate what kind of fan someone is or can be.

Elitist bull**** in this thread, thats for sure... Topic got changed to "lets make large generalizations and attempt to categorize fans".

I for one dont care who you are, fanboy or not. If youre here chances are youre a boxing fan period, some may debate wheter your reason is valid... but thats just that, a debate of opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          a little late on current events...so what did PAC get exposed for now?
          Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          so where is this article? it's been a day right?
          Trust me Im waiting also

Hope it aint like the Y2K scare

Its noon on the west coast now

Comment

• a manny hugger gone write something negative about team pac

Comment

• sure is taking too long

Comment

• *****s expecting to do this:

But instead (as usual) they'll get this:

July 20, 2011: *****geddon

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  i doubt anything real will come out, just a bunch of "he said, she said" type of crap that's been happening since this whole thing started. either way, i'm sure there will be a dozen threads on it tomorrow, so i'll check it out then.
                  What he said.

Comment

• I hope it is nothing incriminating and Pac takes the test and the fight gets made. I have wasted too many time arguing with ppl over this fight. The positive of all this is that it should be a humbling experience for Pacfans. They should understand that all minorities are being tossed in one boat in western society, so by trying to put down Floyd and blacks doesn't make Pac and the Filipinos better, but infact weakens the alliance for equal rights.

Comment

• Hate to take the fun out of it but........

This isnt just a Floyd vs. Pacquiao thing man.

Im sure Cotto Shane Clottey Hatton and JMM are interested.

There are people who arent fans of either interested in this.

Its not a fan battle man.....its really not.

Its not ammo...people who love the sport want to know cause it
                      doesnt seem right to turn down that much money in a recession
                      or be dominant at that much of a weight transition immediately.

It's unheard of.
                      Last edited by DoomCity202; 07-20-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X