Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    NSAC doesn't do blood testing. They are behind the times, USADA testing is cutting edge and as good as we presently have.
    You do realise USADA job is to collect the samples and get them to the labs, hardly cutting edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Because he would lose muscle mass.

You run 20k a day on a 2000 cal diet for a month and tell me if you don't feel drained.

When Pacquiao fought Diaz he had to cut to make weight, miss breakfast stop fluids and thats when he was moving up.

Now it would be very hard for him to do, he could still do it, but why bother, to intentionaly get weaker?

Marquez and Pacquiao will come in around the same mark, and ring weight will be about the same mark and will have similar body fat percentages.

They are the same size. The fight will be about skills, speed, power, tactics but not size.
      LOL. How are they the same size...now?

Comment

• Guerrero is a great guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hebi View Post
          Guerrero is a great guy.
          A great guy who accuses a guy of using steroids who tested negative for steroids. Sounds like a classless pos to me.

Comment

Yeah Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery had an easy time past those tests.

Can another organistion carry out the tests?

Yes.

It is really that simple
            Sucks for your argument that USADA wasn't testing Jones when she won all those gold medals. In fact, they didn't begin their operations until October of 2000.....after the 2000 Olympic games.

Comment

• i mean he really should use usada osdt testing.. *****s stood by it but i know they won't rag on him to use it since he's not pac.. they only have eyes for pac..

Comment

• usada osdt should be an stipulation on all guerrero fights from now on..

Comment

• Am I Salido? No, but one thing I know is that what they were testing for in the Salido/Guerrero fight can be naturally made in the body. So, I don't think Guerrero has any room to talk throwing bull**** accusations out at Salido when what they found in Salido's test can be created naturally in the body without performance enhancers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    NSAC doesn't do blood testing. They are behind the times, USADA testing is cutting edge and as good as we presently have.
                    when was the last time USADA caught cheaters especially HGH? and why on first negotiation, they backout on scheduled meeting with Jerry Jones? why he insisting fighting NSAC jurisdiction? and I assume you know that OST is done whole year round not every 6 months.

Comment

Yeah Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery had an easy time past those tests.
                      Then Pacquaio shouldn't be worried, he can pass them easily too. So why does he keep ducking the tests?

Comment

Working...
                      X