Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    i love this pic. ultimate fanboyism from the *******s. absolutely pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
      hey you fscking ***** hippo.. if you can't see the usada's bias then i'll forgive you because you're a fscking *****.. it's a given.. and yes, i believe that there's other testing agency other than the usada that both camp would perceive as impartial cause if i don't then we'd never really get to see this fscking fantasy fight IRL.. so yes, i believe..

and please where's my article or vid showing pac, saying himself that he's afraid of needles.. where is it, you ***** hippo...?
      Please give me 1 bit of evidence that USADA is in anyway biased against Pacquiao.

Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
      and if you fscking ***** hippos rag on other fighter for nothing taking the osdt half as much as you rag on pacquiao then you'd have more credibility here in NSB.. but since i don't think it's gonna happen cause you're hate for one fighter's too much, then i'll keep on shltting on you, you fskcing ***** hippos...
      Name 1 other fighter who refused a 50 million dollar payday because of an unwillingness to take a few simple blood test and i'd be ragging on him too? Here's the problem with you, if it was Mayweather refusing the testing for the Pac fight i'd be ragging on him just as hard, but you'd be calling Pac a visionary for trying to clean up the sport. That's bias right there

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        i love this pic. ultimate fanboyism from the *******s. absolutely pathetic
        Think you need to look at this it may help you resolve some of the issues you have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realistic_conflict_theory

Hope it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Pacquiao has to drain himself to make 135lbs, why do that?

The fight could have been made at 140lbs if a title was availible but its not so Pacquiao will defend his WBO title.

You know Pacquiao and Marquez are the same size and this time round Marquez is much more comfortable at the weight as he has put the weight on gradually.
          So...he would have to drain himself to get down to 35, but has to eat 7,000 calories a day to just stay at 44? Explain that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            Please give me 1 bit of evidence that USADA is in anyway biased against Pacquiao.

Name 1 other fighter who refused a 50 million dollar payday because of an unwillingness to take a few simple blood test and i'd be ragging on him too? Here's the problem with you, if it was Mayweather refusing the testing for the Pac fight i'd be ragging on him just as hard, but you'd be calling Pac a visionary for trying to clean up the sport. That's bias right there

Objection over Floyd relationship with Travis. If Pacquiao was good friend with the ref, I'm sure Floyd would have objections too.

Name 1 fighter that demanded never seen before blood tests to block a $50 million payday?

Comment

Objection over Floyd relationship with Travis. If Pacquiao was good friend with the ref, I'm sure Floyd would have objections too?
              So you admit that they are not agreeing to all of Floyd's demands then? And that this is why the fight is not happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                So...he would have to drain himself to get down to 35, but has to eat 7,000 calories a day to just stay at 44? Explain that.
                When you are burning over 7000 cals a day you have to eat 7000 cals just to maintain weight. And in training camp Pacquiao is losing weight even taking on 7000 cals a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  So you admit that they are not agreeing to all of Floyd's demands then? And that this is why the fight is not happening?
                  The fight is not happening because Floyd doesn't want it, the rest is just fallout from that decision.

Comment

• Please give me 1 bit of evidence that USADA is in anyway biased against Pacquiao.
                    tygart incessant reference to floyd as 'the clean fighter' against pac's refusal to bend over to floyd's whim..

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    none.. cause every last boxer who is not pac would bend over and accept every floyd whim, sell-out and say thank you.. that is the difference if floyd bully another fighter other than pac.. and shlt.. if it was pac asking floyd the same thing without compelling reason and evidence to believe that floyd's taking anything then i'd rag on pac for being a bltch, same way i've been ragging on floyd and all these ***** hippos here in NSB...

Comment

Objection over Floyd relationship with Travis. If Pacquiao was good friend with the ref, I'm sure Floyd would have objections too.

Name 1 fighter that demanded never seen before blood tests to block a $50 million payday?

Good friends because he was tested one time prior? You guys need to cut it out. For real.

Comment

Working...
                      X