Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
    still a bull**** fight though
    Yeh i'm not dis*****g that it was a bull**** fight, I'm dis*****g what the guy said about Marquez condition/shape.

But the fight was clearly meant as a stay busy clash for Marquez & even though it didn't last as long as it should have; at least Marquez didn't get any kind of injury or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      I think it was an ok win for Ricky..something I'd expect him to do. But I don't really rate Paulie, certainly not as high as you do; so maybe there lies the difference.
      Not just the win, but the manner of victory. Paulie is like a gatekeeper of the division not A class, but some you beat to get a title shot. Very tough fighter, lots of heart slick moves, fast but lacks power.

Many people called it Hatton's best performance in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Great fight by Ricky, everyone knew it, but some have forgot about it, because of the way Pacquiao destroyed Hatton.
        Not really. I give Hatton all the credit in the world, his record was fantastic & considering his two losses came against two future HOF's; there is no disgrace in that.

However where I believe the likes of Mayweather, Pacquaio, etc are the elite level fighters...you have the class below them which is probably where Hatton was. To me, Paulie is in the class below that.

Comment

Pretty sure Mosley and Oscar had a few losses before they fought Floyd

Hatton came off a great win stopping Paulie and looking great prior to facing Pacquiao.

Hatton last outing at 147lbs before facing Mayweather, he looked dreadful and was lucky to get the decision.
          Hatton stopped Castillo with a body shot in a highly anticipated fight before fighting Floyd. He did have a difficult time with Collazo, but who didn't? He fought everyone tough.

Mosley looked like crap before fighting Pac, but looked energized against Margarito before the Mayweather fight. He hadn't lost since Nov. 2007 when he fought Floyd.

Oscar ko'd Mayorga before he fought Floyd then looked crap against Stevie Forbes. Before Floyd, Oscar hadn't lost since the Hopkins fight in 2004. Manny made Oscar come down to 147 and kill himself.

Were you watching boxing back then?

Comment

Not just the win, but the manner of victory. Paulie is like a gatekeeper of the division not A class, but some you beat to get a title shot. Very tough fighter, lots of heart slick moves, fast but lacks power.

Many people called it Hatton's best performance in his career.
            Hmm I'd say his slickest performance..his best was surely against Kostya Tszyu.

Comment

• Originally posted by vincebond View Post
              Hatton stopped Castillo with a body shot in a highly anticipated fight before fighting Floyd. He did have a difficult time with Collazo, but who didn't? He fought everyone tough.

Mosley looked like crap before fighting Pac, but looked energized against Margarito before the Mayweather fight. He hadn't lost since Nov. 2007 when he fought Floyd.

Oscar ko'd Mayorga before he fought Floyd then looked crap against Stevie Forbes. Before Floyd, Oscar hadn't lost since the Hopkins fight in 2004. Manny made Oscar come down to 147 and kill himself.

Were you watching boxing back then?

Just about 17 months from beating Marg( who career was in the balance and who struggled with the weight) and fighting Mayweather.

Not good for a fighter as old as Mosley.

Mosley was way past his prime when he fought Pacquiao too, but lets not pretend Mosley was great when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                Hmm I'd say his slickest performance..his best was surely against Kostya Tszyu.

Tszyu because of who he beat, even though he was past his best, but he never looked as good as he did against Paulie.

But some will tell you Ricky was finished when Floyd beat him, which is simply not the case.

Comment

Just about 17 months from beating Marg( who career was in the balance and who struggled with the weight) and fighting Mayweather.

Not good for a fighter as old as Mosley.

Mosley was way past his prime when he fought Pacquiao too, but lets not pretend Mosley was great when he fought Mayweather.
                  For once I'd have to agree. That 17month lay-off killed him. After Shane destroyed Marg, he was on top of the world & had the momentum.

I'm not saying he would have beat Floyd if he didn't have such a long lay-off but it definitely didn't help him.

Comment

• *******s in full damage control mode again

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      Steroid tests aren't even accurate, Guerrero is a ****ing clown. He knows Orlando Salido beat him fair and square. Guerrero has gotten better since the Salido fight but so has Salido. There's hormones in your body that are created naturally and that can fool a test. I looked all online and Salido should have a W next to Guerreros name not a NC.

Comment

Working...
                      X