Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Ward Will Land at Boardwalk Hall on October 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs Ward Will Land at Boardwalk Hall on October 29

Sources with knowledge of the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that Showtime’s final bout of the “Super Six World Boxing Classic” will take place at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on October 29. Super middleweight champions Carl Froch (28-1, 20 KOs) and Andre Ward (24-0, 13 KOs) are the last men standing of a tournament that started nearly two years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Froch and Ward should agree to the judges. I don't want to hear anyone crying robbery at the end of the night.

Comment

WHAT! Ward is not fighting on the west coast, surely this is wrong.

Comment

They did the right thing. AC is about the same distance for both fighters and since it had to happen in America, it's perfect. Not to mention AC is beautiful in the fall(although this is very late fall). If I have extra cash, I'd really like to go.

Comment

Ac is a dump make it in vegas.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight, i might actually make a trip down to watch this fight, would be my 3rd fight in america LIVE...My birthday present to himself {October 30}..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Looking forward to this fight, i might actually make a trip down to watch this fight, would be my 3rd fight in america LIVE...My birthday present to himself {October 30}..
              Plus all the Halloween parties. AC has an awesome feel, being right off the ocean and all. TBH, I'd rather go to AC than Vegas if I'm just looking for a more laid back, enjoyable time.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Sources with knowledge of the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that Showtime’s final bout of the “Super Six World Boxing Classic” will take place at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on October 29. Super middleweight champions Carl Froch (28-1, 20 KOs) and Andre Ward (24-0, 13 KOs) are the last men standing of a tournament that started nearly two years ago.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                What a rip.

I should have known this would happen, my boy Ward never gets a fair deal.

Ward has all the fans, that fight should have been in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  What a rip.

I should have known this would happen, my boy Ward never gets a fair deal.

Ward has all the fans, that fight should have been in Oakland.
                  Ward never gets a fair deal? hahaha

Comment

Nuff said I'm there War Froch!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X