Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great news ill be there !

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      That's how it would seem.But honestly IMO star fighters rarely deliver eexciting fights anymore.They're content with beating easy opponents while getting payed big bucks.Showbox & espn seems to always put up better fights than Hbo & Sowtimes championship fights envolving big stars.
      This..........

Comment

When is fight camp???I need another one to get me even more hype for the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
          The only thing landing on that day will be a massive KO Uppercut to FrWards chin.
          Kind of like how Johnson was getting knocked out and Haye only needed to land one flush bomb on Wlad, right?

LOL, Ward is a league above that clown in your avatar who ran all night from Froch, BTW.

Comment

Great news, I will definitely be in attendance for this. Hoping ringside seats won't be more than $300. War S.O.G.

Comment

Im definitely going to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                That's how it would seem.But honestly IMO star fighters rarely deliver eexciting fights anymore.They're content with beating easy opponents while getting payed big bucks.Showbox & espn seems to always put up better fights than Hbo & Sowtimes championship fights envolving big stars.
                Its because of the level of competition, its very rarely you see 2 legit world class guys put on a barnburner and crazy fight, why? Because they didnt get to be #1 by being wild, if those guys try that come forward and throw crazy punches against a #1 in division they would get KO'd.

Thats why the most exciting fights isnt between the #1 and #2 of the division but between guys like

Gatti - Ward
                Diego Corrales vs José Luis Castillo
                Vazquez-Marquez

But #1 fighters have been in some good FOTY, like JMM - Diaz and ofcourse Morales - Barrera

Comment

hellz yes - glad this fight is set in stone - god forbid there is another delay of some sort. we finally get closure on who the best super middleweight fighter in the world is.

Whoever wins this fight should be recognized as a top pound for pound fighter. I seriously think Froch has the best resume in boxing over the past 2-3 years. . . Not a single "low risk/high reward" fight on his resume. . . I don't see Ward having as big of advantages as a lot of people claim. WAR TO BOTH

Comment

hellz yes - glad this fight is set in stone - god forbid there is another delay of some sort. we finally get closure on who the best super middleweight fighter in the world is.

Whoever wins this fight should be recognized as a top pound for pound fighter. I seriously think Froch has the best resume in boxing over the past 2-3 years. . . Not a single "low risk/high reward" fight on his resume. . . I don't see Ward having as big of advantages as a lot of people claim. WAR TO BOTH

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Its because of the level of competition, its very rarely you see 2 legit world class guys put on a barnburner and crazy fight, why? Because they didnt get to be #1 by being wild, if those guys try that come forward and throw crazy punches against a #1 in division they would get KO'd.

Thats why the most exciting fights isnt between the #1 and #2 of the division but between guys like

Gatti - Ward
                      Diego Corrales vs José Luis Castillo
                      Vazquez-Marquez

But #1 fighters have been in some good FOTY, like JMM - Diaz and ofcourse Morales - Barrera
                      I disagree.I think it's the fans that allow star fighters to bull**** around the sport.Star fighters have star power,tons of fans who support whatever they do.

Comment

Working...
                      X