Comments Thread For: Froch vs Ward Will Land at Boardwalk Hall on October 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Froch!!!!!!

Comment

There is no way Froch is winning this fight. Froch has always struggled with guys with speed and/or good jabs. Ward is this plus more.

Ward might have a little trouble with Froch because Froch is awkward, but that's all i can see. If Kessler could get to Froch with just his jabbing and pounding him on the inside...imagine what Ward would do.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
        There is no way Froch is winning this fight. Froch has always struggled with guys with speed and/or good jabs. Ward is this plus more.

Ward might have a little trouble with Froch because Froch is awkward, but that's all i can see. If Kessler could get to Froch with just his jabbing and pounding him on the inside...imagine what Ward would do.
        Kessler used activity to get inside,Ward is not nearly as active..Ward and Froch will be a good fight..Bika gave Ward a rough fight and the fight was much closer then the cards showed..Froch is much better then Bika bro,it will be a good fight don't sleep on Froch bro most did at the start of this tournament and now look..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Kessler used activity to get inside,Ward is not nearly as active..Ward and Froch will be a good fight..Bika gave Ward a rough fight and the fight was much closer then the cards showed..Froch is much better then Bika bro,it will be a good fight don't sleep on Froch bro most did at the start of this tournament and now look..
          I got 500k left, and Ward's ma boy.

You want in ?

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            I got 500k left, and Ward's ma boy.

You want in ?
            I'll take that bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I'll take that bet...
              Done, good luck bro.

Comment