No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
    Wrong you just show how idiotic you really are!!!! Wlad was reluctant to take it to Haye which doesn't have nowhere near the power of Foreman!!!

George Foreman would BEAT THE BREAKS OFF both Klitschko's!!!!!!
    Lol, small Ali knocked out the best version of Foreman out after absorbing several rounds of punches on the arms but the way bigger Klitschko's don't stand a chance with Foreman , who lost to small guys at his best? Yea, you're a smart one. Look, I like George but he would have gotten knocked out by either Klitschko. Even the one that lost to Brewster and Sanders.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      9 years to reach his prime.

Maybe Haye has not reached his prime as yet.
      Well most people agree that Wlad is still in his prime, something that generally takes longer to reach for larger fighters. When people speak of prime Tyson, they're talking about Mike in 87/88, essentially two years, maybe two and a half. Exactly how long a prime would you say Wlad has had?

When I think of prime Lennox Lewis, I think from ages about 31 to 35, after he'd had a year or two to adjust to Steward. Prime Ali, maybe 64 to 67, cut short of course by Vietnam.

If we're going to call Wlad prime for 10 or 12 years (or even more, like the genius posting the Puritty fight apparently believes) certainly that has to come into play when assessing his career.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-16-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Go ahead and report it.

I'm way ahead of you.

Comment

Go ahead and report it.

In EVERY sport the overwhelming majority of athletes who start to physically decline are past the age of 30. They do not get stronger (naturally) or faster. They may become smarter, but that doesn't change the FACT that they are no longer prime.
          Physical prime & actual prime: Two very different things sir.

You fail. Once again.

I thought that fighters holding titles into their late 30's and 40's would have convinced you but it seems like that missed ya altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            Agreed, good call. I will also reference the time he wrote me hate mail for a month when I made him mad in the history boards. I toyed with him for a while & then got bored and ignored him after that.
            Holy crap, he is a looney tune! I'm not that surprised. He's got a problem that goes well beyond Klitschko hating, which is only a symptom.

Comment

Lol? If you are white, then you grew up in the era of the cold war and have a problem with eastern europeans. Furthermore, I never said Wlad wasn't in his 'physical prime', but what does that have to do with anything? Almost every atg has come close to or lost in their prime. Lennox got sparked twice if you want me to spell it out for ya. That doesn't mean he's not an atg and that he wasn'r better in almost every way than the two men who sparked him. Foreman got knocked out by feather fisted Ali. If you think for one second that the Wlad that beat Haye would lose to anyone who managed to beat him before you don't know **** about boxing.

Lmao!! Ok, so know it has to be nationalistic! You prove my whole point that Klit huggers have to keep coming up with excuses because others refuse to put their idol on a pedestal. So let me help you out a little bit here so we understand each other a little better. I rank Wlad at 15 or 16 all time right now with room to improve. I have no doubt he is the best of his era. And While I don't think he would beat every past great I do think he would be a top fighter in any era. I will not however overlook his glaring flaws, weaknesses and crappy era though just because some boys don't want their image of their hero spoiled. Any time you want to compare who knows more about the sport and why, just let me know.

Comment

Lol, small Ali knocked out the best version of Foreman out after absorbing several rounds of punches on the arms but the way bigger Klitschko's don't stand a chance with Foreman , who lost to small guys at his best? Yea, you're a smart one. Look, I like George but he would have gotten knocked out by either Klitschko. Even the one that lost to Brewster and Sanders.
                You are obviously on Dope comparing a loss from Ali to the Klitchko's getting whooped by scrubs you need to stop because you obviously don't know **** about boxing and it's making you look dumb!!!!!

Comment

• Oh and for the record, while I think that the Vitali that fights today is slower than the one that faced Lewis-thru-Williams, I think this version is way smarter and has better technique. He would have had a far easier time with Lennox Lewis and would have most likely stopped him within 6 rounds.

Comment

Agreed, good call. I will also reference the time he wrote me hate mail for a month when I made him mad in the history boards. I toyed with him for a while & then got bored and ignored him after that.

Lmao, I love the lies you spew. Are you talking about the little back and forth we had after I wouldn't let you troll the history section?

Comment

Lmao!! Ok, so know it has to be nationalistic! You prove my whole point that Klit huggers have to keep coming up with excuses because others refuse to put their idol on a pedestal. So let me help you out a little bit here so we understand each other a little better. I rank Wlad at 15 or 16 all time right now with room to improve. I have no doubt he is the best of his era. And While I don't think he would beat every past great I do think he would be a top fighter in any era. I will not however overlook his glaring flaws, weaknesses and crappy era though just because some boys don't want their image of their hero spoiled. Any time you want to compare who knows more about the sport and why, just let me know.
                      Try me on anything boxing, I would bury you.

Oh, and since you insist that you're no Klitschko hater, what is you motive for being involved in every Klitschko thread spreading garbage rants like you do? What exactly do you get put of this? Please, enlighten us.

P.S. For somebody that calls Wlad Klitschko a top 15 atg to say the things you do is absolutely ridiculous. Something is missing here. You are a fake and certainly don't deserve to moderate anything here. Maybe you should look into something else to get your thrills.

Comment

Working...
                      X