No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Yes. I would hope he would want moderators who are operating without some kind of agenda like this clown is.

Any guy who insists Wlad was in his "prime" for Sanders and Brewster doesn't have to say another word -- you know why he is here and what he is up to.
    Not just that but for somebody to come on here and can't find one positive thing to say about the Klitschko's also lets the cat out of the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Moderator...........................
      I reported the post and am writing Reeno about him now.

Comment

Shows how ****** you are right there.

Yay, black pride.
        Wrong you just show how idiotic you really are!!!! Wlad was reluctant to take it to Haye which doesn't have nowhere near the power of Foreman!!!

George Foreman would BEAT THE BREAKS OFF both Klitschko's!!!!!!

Comment

Yes. I would hope he would want moderators who are operating without some kind of agenda like this clown is.

Any guy who insists Wlad was in his "prime" for Sanders and Brewster doesn't have to say another word -- you know why he is here and what he is up to.
          Again, you simply cannot refute the facts. Would you like a link to when men physically start to regress, because I'll post one if you'd like. The FACTS speak for themselves!!

Comment

• You are just pissed off because you made a comment that gave away your game. And now you're trying to backtrack and generalize, and tossing insults at people who catch you out.

FACT: You need to lose your moderator post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Really? So a white man cannot be critical of a white fighter, why is that? And the FACT still remains that Wlad was in his prime years for his losses to Sanders and Brewster.
              Lol? If you are white, then you grew up in the era of the cold war and have a problem with eastern europeans. Furthermore, I never said Wlad wasn't in his 'physical prime', but what does that have to do with anything? Almost every atg has come close to or lost in their prime. Lennox got sparked twice if you want me to spell it out for ya. That doesn't mean he's not an atg and that he wasn'r better in almost every way than the two men who sparked him. Foreman got knocked out by feather fisted Ali. If you think for one second that the Wlad that beat Haye would lose to anyone who managed to beat him before you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Wow, he's losing his cool for sure. And he's DEAD WRONG. Wlad changed his training methods and began doing a lot more swmming after the Brewster fight, which gave him the stamina he was lacking before. Physically, mentally, tactically, Wlad was nowhere near "prime" when he fought Sanders and Brewster (first time).

A moderator going off on a poster like this needs to be reported.
                Go ahead and report it.

In EVERY sport the overwhelming majority of athletes who start to physically decline are past the age of 30. They do not get stronger (naturally) or faster. They may become smarter, but that doesn't change the FACT that they are no longer prime.

Comment

Wow, he's losing his cool for sure. And he's DEAD WRONG. Wlad changed his training methods and began doing a lot more swmming after the Brewster fight, which gave him the stamina he was lacking before. Physically, mentally, tactically, Wlad was nowhere near "prime" when he fought Sanders and Brewster (first time).

A moderator going off on a poster like this needs to be reported.
                  Agreed, good call. I will also reference the time he wrote me hate mail for a month when I made him mad in the history boards. I toyed with him for a while & then got bored and ignored him after that.

Comment

• The Klit sisters are weak ass champs in boxing's most glorified division, that's basically a fact and people need to deal with it. The only thing I like about them is that they stop fat bums (their competition) from holding belts and parading as champs.

lol @ all these Euro trash punks here disrespecting fighters like Foreman, Ali, and Fraizer. Those were real champs and legends of the sport, something you guys are just jealous and envious about cause all will ever is the weak ass Klits.

Comment

Lol? If you are white, then you grew up in the era of the cold war and have a problem with eastern europeans. Furthermore, I never said Wlad wasn't in his 'physical prime', but what does that have to do with anything? Almost every atg has come close to or lost in their prime. Lennox got sparked twice if you want me to spell it out for ya. That doesn't mean he's not an atg and that he wasn'r better in almost every way than the two men who sparked him. Foreman got knocked out by feather fisted Ali. If you think for one second that the Wlad that beat Haye would lose to anyone who managed to beat him before you don't know **** about boxing.
                      Wlad's endurance was poor back in the days of Sanders and Brewster 1.

He later took up swimming, and it helped him tremendously. It is now a staple of his regimen.

The only kind of person who would insist that Wlad was in his prime for those fights is someone with an agenda, like our buddy JAB.

Comment

Working...
                      X