No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    What does Lewis have to do with anything? He never fought Wlad or Foreman. The fact is Wlad was almost 27 for Sanders and 29 for Brewster. He was smack dab in the middle of his physical prime. Are you denying this?
    You are a Lewis fan and supporter are you not? So, do I have to go into what happened in his prime for you to get the point? Those fights mean very little now. I bet it just chaps you that the Klitschko's dominate the way they do huh? Do you feel a little more oppressed by the white man since they are the dominant heavyweight champs at the moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      Yeah, I can see that by the condition he is in today. James Toney is headed in the same direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        You are a Lewis fan and supporter are you not? So, do I have to go into what happened in his prime for you to get the point? Those fights mean very little now. I bet it just chaps you that the Klitschko's dominate the way they do huh? Do you feel a little more oppressed by the white man since they are the dominant heavyweight champs at the moment?

I love it, another post bringing up race! Lmao!!

Foreman would have knocked Lewis out to, so whats your point? Wlad was in his physical prime, are you denying that?

Comment

Foreman would have knocked Lewis out to, so whats your point? Wlad was in his physical prime, are you denying that?
          What ethnicity are you?

Comment

• oddly enough I think a big problem for Wladimir legacy wise is his brother. If his brother wasnt around he truly would be the most dominant fighter in boxing, and undisputably the best at HW.

unfortunately Vitali steals a lot of the spotlight because of his style, and its hard to be consider dominant in a weak division when you have to share the crown with an older brother who has avenged your losses for you....

And its a shame, because Wladimir clearly has the better record than Vitali.

either way, Wladimir is well on his way to becoming an ATG heavyweight. the division sucks, but his dominance is pretty damn impressive, and hes actually starting to rack up a lot of wins over the best in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              What ethnicity are you?
              What dos it matter, just answer the question.

Wlad was in his physical prime, are you denying that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
                oddly enough I think a big problem for Wladimir legacy wise is his brother. If his brother wasnt around he truly would be the most dominant fighter in boxing, and undisputably the best at HW.

unfortunately Vitali steals a lot of the spotlight because of his style, and its hard to be consider dominant in a weak division when you have to share the crown with an older brother who has avenged your losses for you....

either way, Wladimir is well on his way to becoming an ATG heavyweight. the division sucks, but his dominance is pretty damn impressive, and hes actually starting to rack up a lot of wins over the best in the division.
                Excellent post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
                  oddly enough I think a big problem for Wladimir legacy wise is his brother. If his brother wasnt around he truly would be the most dominant fighter in boxing, and undisputably the best at HW.

Very good post from someone with some sense and an understanding of pugilism. Well done. That's rare on these boards.

Comment

What dos it matter, just answer the question.

Wlad was in his physical prime, are you denying that?
                    Answer my question and and the rest of the questions will be answered themselves.

Comment

Wlad was not in his prime as a heavyweight for Sanders and Brewster, not even his "physical prime," and certainly not in his prime psychologically or tactically. He admits all he did back then was throw punches and hope for the best.

You are just obsessed with trying to twist things to prove some kind of point. But the only real point you have is that you hate the Klitschkos and will do anything to discredit them while insisting you are objective.

And you are a moderator on this site? That decision is pitiful and needs to be revisited.

Comment

Working...
                      X