No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    This is the bull**** that I'm talking about. All everybody aside from Manny Pacquiao's fans have been asking Pac to do is accept the tests and make the fight. That has been the only demand and request from Floyd but Arum and Pac have not done that yet and even now as they say they will agree to the tests they want to change the organization doing it because they suspect Floyd has too much influence in how they administer or handle the blood? How much more P**** and hesistant do team Pac have to be before his dumb ass, unknowledgable fans see this whole debacle for what it is? Pac left to fight Clottey almost 3 YEARS ago. The fight could have been waaaaaayyyyyy past tense. The only one who didn't want the fight was Manny Pacquiao Aka Bob Arum. I can care less what Nacho says and thinks because it is his opinion. Why would him saying that hurt my feelings or anyone's for that matter? I disagree and hopefully we will see IF the fight happens. The only people who are butt hurt are Pac fans ESPECIALLY when ANYONE says something other than Pac is great. I remember when Sergio Martinez said PAc was too small and Floyd was better. You punk ass's lost yall minds and tried ****tin on Martinez but it didn't fly because unlike Pac. Sergio fought regarded fighters and beat Pac out for fighting of the year while the almighty, famous Manny Pacquiao was active selling in big PPV's. Get out of here with that BULL****.
    everyone besides the manny fans is asking for manny to take the test?? LOL! more like just the *****s.. u have movie stars, rappers, basketball, football players, etc all telling floyd to just fight manny.. and here u are trying to flip the script saying everyone is telling manny to just take the test? LOL!! even the brotha's are starting to see through floyds coward acts and is starting to side with manny LOL..

Comment

• pac has been on video saying he will take the tests. what did floyd do? vacation. he came back demanding $100 million. this is actually confirmed by no less than his uncle.

nahh. i don't get butt hurt when fans say floyd is the greatest; floyd would beat pac in less than 9 rounds, etc. if fact, i encourage things like that hoping that floyd and his fanboys would grow balls and not dump so much roadblocks in this fight.

Last edited by tomhawq; 07-13-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

You are a bandwagon Floyd hater homie. What you just posted is what I have been reading on Boxingscene for YEARS! Floyd ducked Cotto and Margarito? Yeah right. Cotto was at the Gatti fight with Hatton and witnessed what Gatti got. They were supposed to be next up but guess what? Floyd moved up because Hatton and Cotto didn't want to fight him...

Sounds familiar? It should because that was Bob Arum who didn't want Cotto to fight Floyd at 140. How could Floyd duck a guy Arum hid from him? Also, If Bob would have made the Oscar De La Hoya fight then Margarito/Cotto could have got it.......

Floyd was waiting for Manny to accept the random blood tests request and the fight would have been on. I think Manny fans are just talking and flapping their gums at this point because it is plain as day that Pac ain't accept ****! So technically he is the one that doesn't want the fight. Bob Arum has and always been the reason why fights between his guys and Floyd didn't happen. Pac fans need to stop reaching because they cannot prove anything they spew.

The winner out of Mosley vs Cotto and Mayweather vs Hatton were due to fight each other next.

Cotto was ready, Floyd went into retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          The winner out of Mosley vs Cotto and Mayweather vs Hatton were due to fight each other next.

That's a true statement. I was actually looking forward to that fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            bro, u can copy and paste all the "facts" u get off the net anytime u want. i never say u cant, i just said to get off floyds clit.. your working double OT to defend that girl.. if u want to battle against these *******s then go right ahead, just please save all your facts onto your computer so when u want to prove something u can just go and get it off your computer instead of posting all that crap on your sig.. that ***** is almost a full page already LOL! there is no debate on the current status of pac vs floyd. all the ***** thats been posted is old news and just a bunch of he say she say.. your like the only dude on here that is still on the pac vs floyd debate like everyday. LOL! i mean i see posters on here talk about floyd or pac from time to time but with u it seems like every post from u is about manny or arum.
            What can you post to make what I'm posting nonsense? My sig is recent because the Ortiz fight is happening. On top of that. I have had numerous sigs of different fighters and upcoming fights. I am a fan of the sport. when was the last time you said anything about any other fighter than Manny Pacquiao? Talking about I'm posting old stuff but all Pac fans do is talk about Floyd ducking Margarito/Cotto and other past tense **** and that's where I come in to prove yall dumb ass's wrong. I posts quotes from past to current. Sounds like you are just salty because my quotes are punching holes in your arguments. I'm talking about Manny and Arum because they are the ones holding up the fight. Pac fans talk about Floyd all the time about everything he does and act like Pac is the saviour of boxing but dude don't even fight top challenges OR want to take a blood test because he is scared of needles and feels weak when he gives blood but got caught out there during the training of the Hatton fight? How can you guys cosign that sucker ass? I don't even call Pac fans "*******s" or "*******s" but you calling me a ***** because I'm not letting Pac fans make **** up and crap on a guy who wants to fight Manny but the feeling ain't mutual. Get out of here with that BULL****
            Last edited by GRUSTLER; 07-14-2011, 01:43 AM.

Comment

What can you post to make what I'm posting nonsense? My sig is recent because the Ortiz fight is happening. On top of that. I have had numerous sigs of different fighters and upcoming fights. I am a fan of the sport. when was the last time you said anything about any other fighter than Manny Pacquiao? Talking about I'm posting old stuff but all Pac fans do is talk about Floyd ducking Margarito/Cotto and other past tense **** and that's where I come in to prove yall dumb ass's wrong. I posts quotes from past to current. Sounds like you are just salty because my quotes is punching wholes in your arguments. I'm talking about Manny and Arum because they are the ones holding up the fight. Pac fans talk about Floyd all the time about everything he does and act like Pac is the saviour of boxing but dude don't even fight top challenges OR want to take a blood test because he is scared of needles and feels weak when he gives blood but got caught out there during the training of the Hatton fight? How can you guys cosign that sucker ass? I don't even call Pac fans "*******s" or "*******s" but you calling me a ***** because I'm not letting Pac fans make **** up and crap on a guy who wants to fight Manny but the feeling ain't mutual. Get out of here with that BULL****
              how many post on the front page is about floyd? and how many is about manny? I rest my case! look at all the *****s thread created on the front page about manny. and here u are saying *******s always bring up floyd's name?? LOL.. ****ing delusional!!

Comment

Sorry but Cotto has NEVER pushed for a fight with Floyd, so don't know where this ducking Cotto thing comes from when Arum was on record as saying that Cotto wasn't ready for Floyd at 140. I would have loved to see Floyd take Cotto's "0". Not believing Floyd ducking a dude that was at Floyd's fight against Gatti and was supposed to be next up but needed more time before he fought Floyd and even Hatton? Hatton didn't want to fight Floyd after Gatti. You guys give Cotto and Margarito too much props. It's funny how I posted why the fight(s) didn't happen because of Arum but you guys still go back to seeing things how you want it but fact of the matter is that Arum could have made the fights possible. all he had to do is get Floyd Oscar but Arum being Arum didn't want to do business with Oscar at that time too. You dudes are naive as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  get off floyds clit ^^^ this dude is the biggest *****s.. look at that mofo's sig. gotta scroll thru all that BS just to post a comment.
                  I'm looking at your sig and it's built all around pac. But you're saying he's on Floyd's clit?? How ironic!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I'm looking at your sig and it's built all around pac. But you're saying he's on Floyd's clit?? How ironic!
                    i cant have a fav fighter?? am i the only one with pics of their fav fighter on their sig?? do u see me defending manny night and day like how that dude defend floyd??

Comment

As I responded earlier Cotto was a top rank fighter. Bob Arum was pissed floyd left top rank and refused to do business with him. While its clear "floyd ducked miguel" sounds better, it simply isn't the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X