No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Whoooooahhh.... Now you stepped into unknown territory punk ass. My lady is from the Philippines and you will most likely NEVER even get close to the females I been with. Slow your row duke. I see alot of cats on here with sigs of hot women but I'm the dude with the hot women. Stick to talking about one thing at a time that you don't know about which is boxing and don't try to enter a debate of something else you don't know about and that's getting P****.

Ugliness attracts ugliness, just sayin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      Ugliness attracts ugliness, just sayin'?
      This just proves it. If you Pac fans would hate on hot chicks then there is nothing or no one you would hate on....... I'm just saying.

Comment

This just proves it. If you Pac fans would hate on hot chicks then there is nothing or no one you would hate on....... I'm just saying.
        I do know how to appreciate HOT chicks but come on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Pretty much. Pac is just an overrated fighter. He's amateurish. He fought nothing but cherrypicked opponents. He's also cheating. He takes a-side meth in every fight. You don't need evidence for that and you don't need to file a lawsuit. It's free speech. When Floyd demands something, you shouldn't say no. You have no right to say no. $10 million penalty is too much. Floyd should be admired for accepting it. It doesn't matter if he cheated in his fight with Marquez.

No such thing as agreement to disagree with Floyd fanboys. Otherwise, you're just a peasant, you should not have any opinion, you're a dog-eater, you're pinoy, etc.

;-|

You need patience dealing with kids.
          Correct, and most honest boxing fans have run out of patience with Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
            U hit the nail on the head. I still don't understand how u need extra testing to ensure your safety from a man who isn't ****. A guy who is smaller then u, a guy with no defense, he s nothing more then media hype right, so what's with all the special stipulations? Floyd should have got his money and beat down the "midget" a long time ago. That's why I've never bought into these lame excuses from the beginning. Smells like bull**** to me...
            Random blood tests undertaken by USADA are completely harmless, which is why no other " clean " athlete has a problem taking them.

Check out this rubbish.....

===========================================

Team Pacquiao's big ol' bag of ridiculous excuses.....

* I dont like needles

* taking my blood the day before the fight will weaken me

* I am too proud to take the test

* Floyd is not the commission

* taking my blood will affect my training, even 23-days from the fight

* I feel too disrespected to take the test

* he is bigger than me, so it will weaken me, more than him

* USADA are corrupt

===========================================

So.....

1.) Team Pacquiao have furnished the above assortment of absurd excuses
            2.) USADA is beyond reproach, unlike Bob Arum

But you, in your wisdom, have deduced that the OSDT request " smells like bull**** " ?

If you are an honest person, then my guess is that you are either very young, or extremely ******. It is much more likely that you are dishonest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              I do know how to appreciate HOT chicks but come on...
              I doubt that very much.

Every second post you make has an obvious *******ual reference.

Why is that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Correct, and most honest boxing fans have run out of patience with Pacquiao.
                lol no at least he fights more than once a year

Comment

• Nacho is entitled to his opinion. Let's just hope we get to see if he's right or wrong.

Comment

These dudes are SUCKAZ big time. I chill with Pro skiers ( Mirjam Jaeger) and actresses (Jill Flint). These are just my friends below. The kind of women they dream and beat off to and these are my peoples. Pac fans better stay in the lane talking reckless to me. I live it forreal.

wow, I can't believe you actually posted that. How old are you? lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                      lol no at least he fights more than once a year
                      Who cares man ?

I am a boxing fan, and Pacquiao just feeds on old men, faded champions, and bums..... so big fkn deal, the clown could fight every second day for all I care, I will not pay one red cent to watch anymore of his ridiculous exhibition match-ups.

Comment

Working...
                      X