Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    Pacquiao won both fights.
    UMM no he didnt all pacroid did was eat more leather, what counts in boxing and is an uspoken rule and long held tradition as it should be is the fighter closing strong gets the most props and points and respect. what good is it if pac started out great in the early 3 rounds of both fights if he pretty much lost 3/4 of the rest in both fights???? the 2nd especially. pac wasnt winning the exchanges in the late rounds he had a cut and couldnt even see punches coming, the decision was a surprise to even him. Maybe now that pac is "better" and "bigger" and jmm older maybe now hell finally win.its the same reason why everybody hates amir con , he starts out great then gets his ass kicked in the mid and ever important championship rounds.pac looks great now because he fights bums and no-hopers almost exclusivley. jmm outlanded pac in the first fight by ten punches then in the 2nd by 30 , and it showed.pac didnt wait 3 yrs and 3 wt classes by accident or coincidence and nobody fights 3 times unless its contreversial or close. as close as they were jmm looked better in both for the majority of both fights landed more won more rounds even officially and closed the show on both,not pacyow. all pac was doing at the end was losing the exchanges.pac fought well and close but still jmm was getting the better of the exchanges when it counted the most.jmm just landed more despite throwing 300 less in 2 fights thats a trend already.pac has to be a welter and jmm older and a litweight to beat jmm because he couldnt do it before thats for sure.they gave pac that decision based on popularity and hype.its on video and plain as day to see jmm got the better of pac when it counted the most.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      floyd fanboys are butt hurt.

I think Pac fans were more mad at Sergio Martinez for calling Pac too small and easier work than Mayweather.

Comment

*****s doesn't like Nacho

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
          Grustler I dont know you but you make some good points with the threads you post.Saying that...you shouldnt even respond to some off these dumb a$$ dudes!! most pac fans are responding with hate they dont even see the nonsense that they post they just come up with ant bull**** that that pops in there brain
          Yeah, they are called brain farts. Pac fans are just happy to have Manny. You can tell by how someone said Floyd is ducking Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            You must have forgotten a crucial point floyd was 2 divisions bigger than Marquez back then lol
            Well, Manny is two divisions bigger than Marquez now BUT Pac is still fighting him.

Comment

its *****s against nacho's word.....hhhhmmmm I'll take nacho's word all day....i think everybody i mean everybody of consequence thinks floyd is scared and using roadblocks/bull**** excuses to avoid pac....just fight already

Comment

last time i checked. it was marquez that fought mayweather not nacho. the trainers says pacquiao is to tough for mayweather but the fighter who actually fought both of them says that there's no way pacquiao can beat mayweather. enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Nacho's still mad that Mayweather clowned De La Hoya...
                  why would he? roach is odlh coach against pbf..

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
                    its *****s against nacho's word.....hhhhmmmm I'll take nacho's word all day....i think everybody i mean everybody of consequence thinks floyd is scared and using roadblocks/bull**** excuses to avoid pac....just fight already
                    LOL, Now you *******s take Nacho's word? What about the fact he believes Marquez beat Pac's @$$ twice? Let see *******s or Nacho, I take Nacho's word for it, Marquez won both fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by formarkiz View Post
                      LOL, Now you *******s take Nacho's word? What about the fact he believes Marquez beat Pac's @$$ twice? Let see *******s or Nacho, I take Nacho's word for it, Marquez won both fights.
                      nacho is biased towards his fighter.....but he's talking about pac and floyd this time....it's different....even duran and pryor have said this...

Comment

Working...
                      X