Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comon man seriously? People hated Lewis because he had boring style in most peoples eyes. Lewis is black. I can understand Americans also hating Lewis because he's from the UK/Canada but in no way shape or form is a race issue. I have never heard ANYONE who said " I hate the Klitschkos because they're white" I have on the other hand heard alot of people say they hate the Klitschkos because they're boring.

Where were you in 2003-2004? When Vitali was having exciting fights and had TONS of fans even in the US. Why? Vitali was a warrior in there and took risks, then near the end of his prime he became more cautious. So I can understand why people don't like Vitali anymore.

Don't turn this into a race issue man. Unless you've heard someone say "I hate the Klitschkos because they're white" then there is nothing to discuss here. It's like saying Black and Mexican people hate Pacquiao because he's Asian. >_>

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      "if the bros were not as big as they are I certainly don't think they would be near as effective as they have been. If they were forced to fight quality fighter from the past I think they lose much of the time anyway. But if they didn't have that size advantage.."

clearly you did jab..
      Actually no I didn't. But if you would like to get into a debate as to why and who they would lose with and without size advantages I would be happy to. You seem to have left out where I stated this is an "honest assessment of the facts".

Comment

I still like Vitali because I remember those wars he had. I know he is old now so he is allowed to be cautious. I was in Disney World or Land(the florida one which ever one that is) when me and my older brother had fun watching Vitali fight Corrie Sanders.

Comment

Being tall is not as much of an advantage as some people like to make out. Being short and squat can be an advantage too. Being tall with long arms can make it very hard to defend yourself on the inside. It's all about being able to UTILIZE and implement your gameplan based on your natural advantages.

Height is just one of many, many, MANY dynamics in the fight game. It can be an assistance or a hinderance, depending on how good you are.

Comment

its not even a white/black thing
            if the klitschkos were american = GOAT

its because they don't get that widespread US media attention, which of course feeds alot of people opinions on things.

Comment

I'm as white as any white man is and I find Wlad quite boring but find his brother much more exciting.

No race hate here. I like the fact Euros are in the mix and generally support all my European bro's, but I'm just not a fan of Wlad cautious style, it's that simple for me. He could be from the UK, I would respect him the same, but still wouldnt like his style, he just doesnt excite me. It really is that simple.

Some of my mates know how I used to get frustrated with Lewis and his style at times, but jesus, compared to Wlad he's a care-free aggressive gun slinger

Comment

why is it so hard to find someone who is not a fan of vitali klitschko then?

Comment

Originally posted by Subway View Post
                  its not even a white/black thing
                  if the klitschkos were american = GOAT

its because they don't get that widespread US media attention, which of course feeds alot of people opinions on things.
                  They get more media attention in the US than any heavyweight from the US. They aren't regarded as great because of their weak competition and/or boring style. Color and nationality have nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    Hate or An opinion and criticism.

I have never been impressed, yes they do their thing in the ring, but if they weren't 6'6'' ( 6'8" or 6'9" realistically) would they be as dominating.
                    What a ******ed argument.

If Roy Jones Jr wasn't athletic and had slow, hard punches would he do just as well?

If George FOreman was 5'5 would he do just as well?

******.. Crawl back in your cave, boxing is not your thing. It's about working your advantages to perfection you moron.

Comment

Hey hey hey I got another 'what if' for y'all..

What if Ali never danced or japped

What if Duran had the power of malignaggi

What if little green pigs fell from the sky and landed ass first on J Dubb's head?

Comment

Working...
                      X