This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Race thing is just an excuse by Klitlickers to get their panties in a bunch. Klits are good fighters and dominate their divisions during their time period. Nobody can ask anything more than that because the HW div is weak as hell right now. The biggest threat to either brother is a blown up Cruiserweight in David Haye. What does that tell you about the HW div? Again the Klits are great boxers but I would have loved to have seen them fight in the 70s or 80s if I had a time machine. I like how the TS tries to insinuate that Blacks have a problem with the Klit bros like they don't have a black trainer. I bet the Klit bros probably have more Black fans than haters. I guess anything for these white supremacist to try to divide the people and spread propaganda. I also find it amusing that this thread was made up by another one of Tunney's alts and he converses with himself through his alts.
    LOL! Dempsey whipped Tunney anyway..stupid rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      It saddens me that an Italian-American would despise and discredit a great Italian-American heavyweight like Rocky Marciano.

What in God's name is wrong with you anyway.

Lol, where do you get that from? I love Marciano. But like every other fighter of any color I have an objective outlook on their careers. Sure would like a link to me despising and discrediting Marciano as you've said.Me thinks you won't provide one though, will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
        Look at this pathetic obese **** trying to pretend he isn't dripping wet with menstrual blood. He is raging inside that scores of posters have finally shed some light on his racist agenda. That number will grow, my fat friend, trust me. You will meet your demise.

Ofcouse you would accept fb friend requests from random strangers on a boxing forum because as we all know, you have none of your own in real life.

We can now deduce that you are a lonely, miserable, friendless, obese, wannabe boxing historian whose single biggest achievement in life was becoming moderator in a section of a boxing forum.

You fail on this forum and in life.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2w24o5j.jpg
        Holy crap, I am so far in your head you're obsessing over me. Lmao, the is the definition of COMPLETE ownage!!
        Last edited by JAB5239; 07-05-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• But seriously on the subject: No, I don't think race has much of anything to do with it.

It's their fighting style, first. American cant and simply won't relate to what they do in the ring. Hasn't anyone seen the Great White Hype? Talk of a white heavyweight contender that could dominate was the stuff of fantasy for years, broadcasters absolutely dreamed of what they could do with a white champ.

Wlad/Vitali just don't fight the way Americans expect heavyweights to fight. Like Holyfield, Tyson, Bowe, ect. And they shouldnt; they became champs using their style of fighting. Still, cause American fans just don't enjoy what they do in the ring.

Case in point: Vitali/Arreola. I remember sitting at my desk at work and hearing two guys talk about the fight. They were laughing about how Vitali was "running" away from Chris all night, and didn't understand why such a big man was "afraid" to trade with Chris.

They don't get it. They're never going to get it. Remember, people hated Larry Holes and Lennox Lewis in their day, as well, but as the years go by people have grown to show them a lot more respect.

Same thing will happen with the Klitschkos. Especially when Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola are the champs.

Comment

Working...
          X