X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    What a ******ed argument.

If Roy Jones Jr wasn't athletic and had slow, hard punches would he do just as well?

If George FOreman was 5'5 would he do just as well?

******.. Crawl back in your cave, boxing is not your thing. It's about working your advantages to perfection you moron.
    why wouldn't he? he obviously wouldn't be a heavyweight tho

Comment

Race definitely isn't a factor for me. Wlad's just boring as hell, plain and simple.

Vitali's more entertaining though, nothing against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        why wouldn't he? he obviously wouldn't be a heavyweight tho
        He could be.. If he was really fat.

This is what the ''what if'' arguments leads to.. ******ed discussions like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          He could be.. If he was really fat.

This is what the ''what if'' arguments leads to.. ******ed discussions like this one.
          lol, i can't get the image of a tiny, fat george foreman out my head now

Comment

If Wlad, not Vitali, was black American, he would get even more stick....Larry Merchant would constantly be on his case about why he doesnt finish fights earlier, why he constantly holds etc., he would NOT be able to sell out 60,00 stadium arenas and would probably have stadiums boo him.....

IMO, if he was white American...many of his flaws would be overlooked and he would be the biggest thing since sliced bread........he would be one of the biggest celebritties....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
              If Wlad, not Vitali, was black American, he would get even more stick....Larry Merchant would constantly be on his case about why he doesnt finish fights earlier, why he constantly holds etc., he would NOT be able to sell out 60,00 stadium arenas and would probably have stadiums boo him.....

IMO, if he was white American...many of his flaws would be overlooked and he would be the biggest thing since sliced bread........he would be one of the biggest celebritties....
              Actually an interesting post right here. Not sure if I agree but definitely one scenerio.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                Hate or An opinion and criticism.

I have never been impressed, yes they do their thing in the ring, but if they weren't 6'6'' ( 6'8" or 6'9" realistically) would they be as dominating.
                If Ali and Lennox Lewis didn't have longer arms even than the Klitschkos, they wouldn't have done so well.

Floyd Mayweather has 26" arms the same as Wladimir.

Paul Williams has a longer wingspan at 82" compared to Wlad's 81".

Comment

i dont care about his race, the only people who bring up race are some of his fans

he could be chinese, white, black, mexican, it'd make no difference, people just dont like the style of fight

its the same with tennis with the willaims sisters, its the style, one sided

Comment

There are plenty of racist in boxing.This site is full of them.But in regards to the klitcho's specifically,myself I happen to like Vitali.I think he's tough as nails.I think he's the top heavyweight right now.

But race is rampant on here.It's sickening.But the worst part is that the mods tend to tolerate it from a certain fanbase.which just isn't kool.I think anyone on this site that utters anything with a hint of racism should be banned.As a matter of fact racism is a poor mans disease.Broke people with ****ty lives that can't find anything else to do but hate another person because of their race,pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I think the whole racism angle is a load of crap. At the same time, if the bros were not as big as they are I certainly don't think they would be near as effective as they have been. If they were forced to fight quality fighter from the past I think they lose much of the time anyway. But if they didn't have that size advantage.....I might not even consider them competitive with most. That has nothing to do with color, but with an honest assessment of the facts.
                      Race has a lot to do with it. I've always found many Klitschko haters are people who ONLY LIKE black boxers. People like yourself. Yes JAB, I notice you also have no respect for Calzaghe and other white boxers.

Be honest with us, JAB. If the Klitschkos were black, you'd consider them to be ATG heavyweights.

But others don't like the Klitschkos because of nationalism not race. Many British fans fall into that category.

Comment

Working...
                      X