No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: Carl Froch Will Beat Johnson, Maybe Ward Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    again, i apologize boxingboriqua, you were right...
    Trust me, u are gonna see for yourself. Boxingscene is crazy bro.

Comment

Man, Johnson is going to shock the world on Sat night when he beats Froch down on the inside and Froch has no answers for his attack. Then when Johnson smacks Ward around like a little girl, the real champion of the world will be Glen "the road warrior" Johnson...earning what is rightfully his after years of ringside robberies. I can't wait...and then to see Zibik tapdancing on Chavez jr's face will be a sight to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        Trust me, u are gonna see for yourself. Boxingscene is crazy bro.
        yeah man dont forget about how the americans slag off the brits on here too .. thats more evident than anything racial 4 sure!! although alot of racial insults do fly around on here .. pretty sad if you ask me!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Man, Johnson is going to shock the world on Sat night when he beats Froch down on the inside and Froch has no answers for his attack. Then when Johnson smacks Ward around like a little girl, the real champion of the world will be Glen "the road warrior" Johnson...earning what is rightfully his after years of ringside robberies. I can't wait...and then to see Zibik tapdancing on Chavez jr's face will be a sight to behold.
          johnson better watch for that uppercut if he makes this an inside war ... either way FOTY potential from 2 warriors!!

may the best man win!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
            yeah man dont forget about how the americans slag off the brits on here too .. thats more evident than anything racial 4 sure!! although alot of racial insults do fly around on here .. pretty sad if you ask me!!
            It goes both ways. If Ward wins, the African-Americans wll def be heard. No doubt about that. And there isn't anything wrong with that, what's bad is when it tunrs into race wars. Which happens 8 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Care to bet 50 mil? I got Froch.

Comment

Taking nothing away from Froch because he looked great against AA. But it's a lot easier to look good against an opponent who is not fighting back then it will be against a guy who never stops fighting. Froch is dillusional if he really thinks Johnson is going to be easy.

The key for Froch will be his jab (he should stay consistant with it for all 12 rounds) and keeping Johnson on the outside. Johnson needs to use his jab consistantly too and not let Froch tie him up on the inside. I was surprised to see that Johnson actually has a 1 inch longer reach then Froch has.

IMO, if Froch keeps it an outside game he takes it, and if Glen makes it an inside game and is able to work in there without being tied up or broken up by the ref (God forbid they get Joe Cortez) then he has a slightly better chance of not getting completely robbed by the judges.

Comment

Glen is gona beat might even ko froch, i feel tarver has always been a hater, he was hating on b-hop when b-hop fight pascal the first time n now hes hatin on glen, dats why hes tryna come back he thinks he can do the same hopefully he can beat green cause i dont like him neither

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Froch-Ward will be a great fight. I think Froch will win and the Brits will go crazy and slay the African-Americans on here.
                    Yes, because Johnson is African-American.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yes, because Johnson is African-American.

Comment

Working...
                      X